How would you react if your 17 years old daughter introduced to you this guy as her bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well considering since my own boyfriend has dreads and enjoys wearing big white t-shirts with jeans. in other words first look at him would make u think he's a hot thug, but once u actually start talking to him and get to actually know him, you'll see he's one of the most beautiful spirited, wise men out there. The dreads and t-shirts are just his personal style that he enjoys and wears well. He even thanked my dad for not passing judgement on him by just his looks.
    Saying this, if my 17 daughter chose a guy like the one in the pic for her boyfriend, I'm going to swallow my natural instinct to judge by face value and try to genuinely get to know him first.

• I also want to point out that none of my daughters will be dating until they're 18. 17 if they're mentally mature and well-behaved. Same with my sons.

• hahaha I am happy that you are prepared

• Lol yeah. Have to be 4 steps ahead of kids... even when they don't exist yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha Zo @soccerchick4eva :") Imagine this :")

And what I'd do... I'd smile, tell her mother to take her and I'd go introduce myself to the... well, ex boyfriend who walked through the wrong front door and tasted the pavement on his way out... all in a friendly manner ofcourse... ofcourse haha :")

What Girls Said 24

• I'd laugh and say "Good one, now where's your real boyfriend?"

• I would wonder at which point I messed in her education

• After he left I would have a good talk to her if it's really a good idea to date a 35 year old guy. I would give her advice that she should never do anything she doesn't like and never should feel pressured to do something bad. I can't really do anything else than that. I would question myself where it went wrong with my raising though..

• I'll say: "get to know him better.. about his past.. i'm not saying don't date him... just don't do anything physical and get to know him first... i'm your friend so well both figure it out.".
    he looks like a mafia or something like that :D
    dangerous look

• I would laugh at his eraser head and then invite him in because I wasn't raised to be horrible for no reason.

• (This is, of course, assuming that it was 17 year old boy that looked like Pauly D and not the actual man himself. I would call the cops if it was actually a 35 year old man.)

• His head looks like a pencil eraser. I have always thought so.

• To me he looks like Guile from street fighter lol

• I would ask her if this is some type of joke? If, not then I would not be happy about it and state my opinions.

• I would NOT be happy at all.

• Eww oh hell noo! That guy better get a new haircut, new sunglasses and a new face before he can date my daughter. Tf with all the accessories tho? Those needs to go too. He better have a decent job looking like that.

• I'd be like "HAHAHAHAHAHAH, no"

• I would kill her XD

• I'd let her dad handle it. My hypothetical baby daddy is a bad ass who loves his baby girl and would accompany them EVERYWHERE for the entire year until she is 18. If this guy waits it out and still wants to be with her, then I wish her luck.

• Shit! He better have a good well mannered personality

• Pauly D. is just a bit older than her. I'd be hesitant and skeptical.

• Oh hell eww she can't doo that ill teach her how to choose a classy guy, stylish, good lookin+ this guy is ugly af oh jesus

• i'd be like hello no... she's too young for you!! come back in a year

• i'd tell her to choose a man with better taste in irezumi

• 😖 ewwww he nasty

• Don't come home again.

• "Bitch you must be crazy"

• I'd think he was a druggie. I'd tell her she can't live with me anymore.

• Dooo youuuuu speeeeeeak ze English?

• I would ask her if she was sure about this

• I'd be more concerned about me having a 17 year old daughter!

What Guys Said 17

• I was planning to have children, hoping for a daughter. Now... I might change my mind, for fear of her bringing home a doucheburger.

I'll have to buy a shotgun and sit on my front porch on my rocking chair all day.

• I am really sorry for changing your mind hahah if you raise the kid well you shouldn't have problems like that :)

• He would die the way characters on Southpark and Family Guy die, in a very amusing, bloody, over the top, freak accident, sort of way.

• I'd pat him on the shoulder, then demand to see his A-Level certificates. Don't want no BCC students with my child, that's just not on.

• Well if I know anything about girls they'd never let such greasy hair be on their pillows so I never have to worry about them fooling around in her room...

• I would tell her to end it right on the spot

• I'd politely ask him to leave her alone, or give him some money for the rhinoplasty that he is going to need.

• I'd beat him up!!! And then give my daughter a lecture!!! Haha

• My reaction would be... "I can take him." :D

• What an interesting Situation...

... that's... that's who that is right? Have other people made that joke yet?

Forget it, i should have just stayed home today... ;_;

• Uh yeah no not gonna happen.

• I would think my daughter had joined the Italian mafia

• oh hell no

• Hmm, maybe call to some "friends" that owe me a favor.

• i would not be happy and always give him shit when he's around.

• laugh and kick his ass...

• Do i get to carry a gun or a baseball bat?