Are you the same person you were as a teenager or have you changed?

What's the difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have changed so much. I used to be a good person in highschool, also a patriot. Now, after seeing how humans are actually selfish animals, i myself am a selfish animal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Changed completely. I used to be a shy and scared little girl who would be walked all over by pretty much everyone and then when I was 16/17 and just snapped out of it and became confident in myself and nothing has ever stopped me since. Definitely a change for the better.

What Guys Said 24

• I've changed beyond all recognition. It's like the story of the butterfly that spends ages in its cocoon but then breaks free and flies off to enjoy the remainder of its life.

I don't even recognise the person I was ten years ago. I look at photos, I think back to him and it's like looking at someone else.

I think humans change and evolve all the time, so the person we are at 16 is not the person we'll be at 36.

• At the core I'm still the same lol but I'm a bit more ehhhhh refined on the surface lol?

• I'm very different, especially how outgoing I am.

• Nope, more mature and wiser
    Funny cause every year since 17 I swore I was years ahead just to be humbled. I'm only now aware of that

• I'm still the same :P

• I stopped being a bit less of an idiot.

• Changed from being a pussy to being more assertive, but still kind xD

media.giphy.com/media/W9WSk4tEU1aJW/giphy.gif

• Naa, im way more chill now.

• Hmm I think I changed in some aspects. I'm definitely much less introverted but still quite shy. That's probably the biggest change

• I'm the same except I'm smarter, and less cynical and irritable.

Oh and I lost 40 pounds and have muscle now.

• I have yes.
    I no longer let people piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

• I changed, I enjoy my life more and learned to appreciate and understand everyone,
    not to judge people. Learned to live by the old proverb : live and let live.

• That I am actually maturing, and I am still not done, but I am making slow progress. :). I guess that takes a bit more time of course so yeah there my two cents for you. :D.

• Nah I'm the same as I was when I was a teenager

• I'm about the same.

• I've learned a lot since then but lost hope along the way.

• physical and mental improvements.

• Iv changed in looks and physique

• Im way different from back then because now I want to learn more compared to when I didn't give a sh... as a teenager.

• Changed, a lot. For the better.

• I changed but basically the opposite of others. I used to be much more outgoing and extroverted but now I'm more shy and introverted in my 20's.

• I am still the same musician who is also into science/math/art/history, etc., but my politics and religion are both 180 degrees from when I was young. Ex-atheist, ex-socialist.

A long life will do that to you.

• In some ways, I'm still the same person. In other ways, I've changed tremendously. I still have the same preferences and tendencies, but that's about it. I understand relationships better. I'm better equipped to handle the stumbling blocks in life. I do a better job of understanding why people do things that didn't make sense to me as a teenager.

• No. I started my teens with the mistaken notion that most people knew what they were doing. Let me backtrack. I'm a person with a compulsion to understand exactly what's going on and how everything around me works. As compulsions go it's a pretty useful one, I'm highly motivated to learn new things. The downside is I'm uncomfortable when i feel i don't know what is happening or why. When I was a teen social situation were very puzzling to me. It seemed like most other people weren't uncomfortable so i assumed they knew what they were doing.

Since then I've learned a lot and the more I understand the more it seems like almost nobody knows what they are doing, they never have and aren't motivated to learn so they don't let it bother them. they just learn enough to get their needs fulfilled and then they live like hamsters. They have their food bowl and their exercise wheel and they go through their routines and it doesn't even occur to them to try to figure out how the door to the cage works.

What Girls Said 15

• I like to think I've stayed the same, but according to a former high school teacher of mine whom I've worked with after high school, I've changed. I've gotten a lot more cheerful and outgoing and sure of myself since then. So I guess if anything I've changed for the better.

• To other people I will have changed, but I've just become far less shy. I was very quiet when I was younger when in social situations, not with my close friends. I'm still me I feel, just more obviously so.

• No, I've changed. I used to be immature, irresponsible and naive. Now, I think I'm the opposite, I'm really different.
    And I also have a different perspective on life.

• I've changed. If I had to narrow it down to one word it would be confidence.

• I'm about the same personality-wise. I've just changed my looks slightly.

• I'm still the same person, but yes, I have changed.

• I am a teenager and I'm a smart ass so ya

• I'm a happier version of my teenage self. Thank goodness!

• there's obvious mental and physical changes between teenager and your 30s, so yeah.

• I'd like to think that I am just a little older and hopefully a little wiser.. But overall the same person that I have always been.

• Big change in personality :)

• yup i've changed but sometimes i still act like a teen lol

• I'm always changing

• The same, a beast then, a beast now

• I have changed a lot.❤