Would you rather... ?

- be single for the rest of you life
- or find your significant other but not be able to use the internet ever again

#addicts

Would you rather... ?

• Single. A life without internet is not worth living x_x
  • A partner who loves me is all I need in my life <3
I'm a huge addict but I'd still choose a SO :)
*bump*

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I can live without the internet! Love is all I need...
    *2 seconds later*
    Screw love
    MUST HAVE WIFI

Lol JK I chose the second option

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a geek and a gamer this town I'm in is boring as hell for me. Can I easily find the decorations I look for in stores? No. people here also are boring and would have no friends without it.

What Girls Said 17

• Fuck man, I hate this question 😫😖
    It's hard, really hard... But I guess I'm gonna pick love over internet. If he's really the one for me then I guess it's worth it. I could just spend all my time with him which would probably be more amazing than internet anyways.

• if it would be easy then it would be no fun asking it :)

don't only think about what's possible with the internet today, imagine how it will be in 10, 20 or 30 years... maybe one day TV will only be available over internet too so you'll lose that too. difficult if you think about it.

• Being forever alone would break my heart more 💔

• good... most likely the right decision 👍

• I am sorry I love anime and I love movies and sometimes I love gag so... I can't I just can't! Also, I love online shopping!

• It's not that I really die to meet my SO, I really don't give a damn..
    But internet means shit, I started using Internet at 11 (I got my first laptop) and before that I had a life and I was happy.
    Internet fucks my life... I like meeting new people and shit, but Internet sucks

• Lol, significant other. The internet will never be able to give me cuddles. I need cuddles to function. <3

• Easily a partner for life.

It'll definitely take a hit to my online gaming, but we can play other things like table top games. :)

• If my partner helps me do my researches and reports same like how uncle Google does, do all the internet searches for me, bring me all the knowledge I need from the internet, be my secretary who sends my emails to my teachers and colleagues and receive them, study my online courses, do my online exams, online shopping, and of course, if he is the perfect guy for me who I find true love with, I would choose him over the internet. :P

LoL sorry, but most of my work and studies are on the internet. Schools and companies are switching online. xD

• if I ever get married, I would feel badfor them that they have to deal with my psycho ass so I chose A lol

• fuck the internet i'll read books and watch tv

• books okay, but TV could be a problem in 10-20 years :P
      It's not unlikely that it will be one day only available via internet.

• Books for life baby!!

• bye bye, internet.

• huge internet addict here but i would rather have someone who loves me and cares for me :)

• Single fo lyf!! Lol 😁

• Good bye, internet. It was nice knowing you 😊

• Id say find my significant other. Dont care much for the Internet, I could totally do without

• If that partner is someone who I will stay forever with, then I guess I pick the option B

• Oh geeze... That's a cruel question 😂

• Sounds about right. At least until we have our first fight. Lol.

• I prefer being single all my life and being able to access the internet over a partner who loves me any time! I mean, I can have little one night stands here and there.

What Guys Said 6

• I voted B because like most love would seem like the ideal but the internet is a big part of my life for last 15 years plus - Simple things like instant news, info and communication - I grew up without internet and it was a very different world - There are some not so great things about the internet but I think I would miss it a lot.

• Fuck the internet! I choose LOVE!
    media0.giphy.com/media/GRkilCV8cLANa/giphy.gif

• Be single for the rest of my life.

• Remain single. Nothing shall stop the march of progress! Without interner we go back decades behind...

• Internet. Easy.

xD JK JK love me

• I can ask my significant other to google questions for me.