If you have little or no attention from the opposite sex it means you are unattractive, whereas if you receive a lot of attention it means you are?

Do you agree or disagree?

• i agree
  • i disagree
  • It depends (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• If your not attractive to some extent your not going to get much attention. Though if you are really attractive like a 10 and higher people might straight off think they don't have a chance. It also deals with what kind of presence you give off to other people. Humans are just weird since a lot of times we go off by the vibes people give off. :D

• I agree with your last point. and i think i give off awkward vibes :'(

• thank you for mhg and I honestly don't see how you would. Since you seem awesome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• How you carry yourself also plays a part. If you are incredibly attractive but put off an awkward, nervous, goofy vibe. That will put off most. If you act incredibly closed off, that will keep people from approaching.

What Girls Said 8

• For women this isn't always true. If you seem easy you'll get more. If you a pretty but shy you come off as snobby and get less or more negative attention. For men in other respects this is also somewhat true. Big personalities draw attention.

• Lol, I don't believe getting little attention means you're unattractive, just like I definitely don't believe that if you get a lot of attention means you're attractive. Some people can't tell what attractive is for what they're worth. It's sad honestly, haha.

• Some girls are average looking and get tons of attention from guys and others are beautiful and get minimal attraction from guys. If you aren't going to bars or parties - your looks will not affect how often people talk to you.

• I'm hot af and I receive very little male attention offline. Lmao.

• Depends on the person and the social circles they're in...

• Average looking girls get way more approached.

• Disagree.

My religious friend is very attractive but she covers herself/wears the head scarf. Thus, she does not get approached by guys that much.

But when she shows her hair and stuff, ❤❤

• I think it depends. If I am in a "crush" stage, I can't look directly at the guy, or really talk to him. So I feel like an idiot, sure... but I don't really pay attention to him (or it seems like I don't). It's weird, I know but I can't help it.

If I'm dating the guy, then my attention will be on him. I don't really care for others (friends and family are different) so it might seem that I am not paying attention to other guys. I'm not, I am paying attention to my guy since that's what is important to me.

Honestly, looks vary... some are really good looking, others average. But if I like the guy and with him, I'll pay attention.

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree. Even when I'm in great shape, I feel most people are intimidated by me. I feel like when it comes to making friends or relationship partners you really need to make the first move most of the time. Most people are too timid to go up to you and start a conversation.

• It depends, I know both male and female friends of mine that are very attractive, but never get approached because people always assume they're taken.

• I think so, yeah.

• I am attractive... im just... complicated, and a weirdo anti social...
    aff...

• It depends, but for the most part, attractive people do get more attention.