Girls, if a fat guy approached you during a concert and asked you if he can sit on your shoulders to take some photos, what would you tell him?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him that i'm too weak to hold anyone up, and that i'm sorry. And that maybe he should ask a taller person to take the picture instead, since i am short.

What Girls Said 8

• "No." Short, sweet, and simple. If a skinny, 110 pound woman approached me and asked to sit on my shoulders to take photos, I would tell her the same thing. If my sister or brother asked me that, I wouldn't even use words to say no, just simply look at them with one turn of my head and speak with my dimples.

The only person who can sit on my shoulders at a concert is my 7 year old niece. Why the heck would a stranger even ask? wtf

• or my grandma. She can sit on my shoulders at a concert.

• huh... do u go together at concerts? but there's a huge generation gap isn't it?

• @Asker Nah, but if she wanted to I'd be down for it.

• Sit in my shoulders? I'll tell him we should just take the picture standing next to each other

• I mean, if anyone asked me if they could sit on my shoulders to take pictures I would find it odd. I'm 5'1" and I weight near 100 pounds so I'm pretty sure most people would crush me. Also why does it matter if it's an overweight guy? Wouldn't let a guy sit on my shoulders even if he wasn't overweight. Unless it's a small, small, child.

• "Sir I'm 5'1, how much height do you think you'll even achieve?"

• ... wtf.. no

• help! security!

• either say no or take some pics for him... That is, if he's short

• I would laugh and walk away