Have you ever seen a person taking drugs in front of your eyes?

Not in a movie...

• yes...
  • no...
well... weed isn't so hardcore...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes: my boyfriend, ome of my friends and me if I had a mirror. Only weed though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people in their adolescent to early adulthood years will partake in such nonsense. Most people grow out of it.
    Weed and a range of party pills, ecstasy etc.

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah, some of my classmates are hardcore drug addicts.

• really? just weed or more hardcore drugs?

• The hell if I know wtf they use 😂😂 Not really interested in specifics.

• Yes at a hospital!

• No. I have yet to know anyone that take drugs, but I have classmates that love to smoke everyday in class.

• I have partaken in and observed marijuana usage a number of times, but the only time I've seen someone do a hard drug was once at a train station right outside the Great American Beer Festival. He just snorted cocain off his iPad then hopped on the light rail.

• Walk through any college/university campus on a weekend and you can too.

• Yeppers. I have a lot of friends who are into drugs. They are good people, but they just like drugs.

• I see people smoking marijuana quite often out in the open...

• I have some friends that snort pills from time to time.

• My friends have smoked weed around me but that's all I've seen

• Yeah. I didn't know this was something people never saw

• Yes but it didn't scarred me for life.

• Yeah my brothers were all doing it while they were playing c. o. D

• Yes i have seen someone using needles..

• Yeah... Freshman year of college, my roommate took acid in the room while I was in there. When it was starting to work, she told me my face was aging (like I was turning into an old person right in front of her eyes). I left the room and went to class, but the next day she was telling me she had a bunch of epiphanies and saw the world for what it truly was or some shit like that.

I've never seen anyone else take drugs, but I have seen people ON drugs. I went to this one party where a guy seemed like he was on ecstasy; he was dancing really wildly by himself and clearly in his own world.

• Yea, my uncle.

I may or may not have snitched on him.

What Guys Said 8

• Are you serious lol. I've watched cunts pop pills of all colours, smoke smack, snort coke speed and all sorts of crushed up amphetamines. Put acid tabs on their eyeballs for a quicker buzz. I've seen cunts screaming about getting chased by giant Mars bars and 50 pence pieces. I even saw a guys eye pop out one night after he had been eating pills in a party. Some of you people live sheltered lives. It's an every day occurrence for most people. There's no class segregation in most place. It's a big mash up of humanity. You can go to a party and end up with a businessman on a couch with a young team drug dealer and a fuckin gay dancer next to him chatting away happy as Larry. There's no boundaries. It's great for life experience

• Sure have. Meth. And I live in a small town where almost nothing happens.
    It kind of surprises me--the poll up there, that is. I always thought it was kind of normal to witness it at least once in your life, even if you've never tried something. Also, it occurs to me how pessimistic my view of the world is after rereading what I just typed...

• Yeah. Plenty of times guys were smoking marijuana in front of me, and one time I even hang out with a couple of people who took cocaine; they were nice enough to invite me, but I declined as usual.

• Thankfully I'm not around such people.

• Yeah, I do it every morning,
    I've got mental conditions and have to take medications.
    You get used to it

• by drugs i mean stuff like cocaine... not medicine...

• I knew that, but the bait and switch between the first two sentences was just too much to resist

• Are you serious? I can't believe some people are this sheltered.

• Yeah my ex girlfriend she had a whole container took like like 5 pills crushed them and snorted them

• I've smoked weed. In-fact I've injected steroids into myself through needles. Not to far from heroine LOL. Some of my friends also have done lines of cocaine a few times.