I was wondering if you all could help 😕? Can you post your favorite quote?

I really don't know what's wrong with me. I've barely cared about school for the past week, I've barely studied, and I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday.

I usually study hard, genuinely care for school, and go to the gym 5 times a week. I just don't have a desire to do anything and I DONT KNOW WHY 😞

I'm not really expecting you all to solve my problem, but can you maybe post your favorite "pick me up" quote or a quote that creates "drive" within an individual?

I just feel like I lost myself...

Thank you guys

Most Helpful Girl

• What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create - Buddha

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones

I've been feeling this way too lately, I just try to change the way I am thinking! Don't worry this will pass, don't be too hard on yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough.”
    ― Richard Feynman

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• "Never doubt a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."