Fav of these options?

couldnt find the right word for the question... ops

I've never had Thanksgiving before so i dont really know what it is, but the states has it i think

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanksgiving. Gotta love it :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Christmas for sure. I live in the UK so we don't have Thanksgiving, and Halloween isn't that big of a deal, I think I only trick or treated once ever when I was a kid and it was really lame, just traipsing round with a crowd of Mums with toddlers, and one friend my age, to the limited number of houses who allowed us to visit them :/ . Once you're grown up it basically just involves a lot of drinking, and I don't drink so meh :/ . I hate New Year because it's either always just super anticlimactic, or it's a prime occasion for my family to stage some sort of massive row (I'm still kinda traumatised from 2009). Christmas is awesome, I love the lead up to it, and choosing gifts for people, and wrapping, and decorations, and Christmas music, and it's pretty much the only time of year I get to see all my Mum's side of the family together, and getting presents is fun too haha, and all the delicious food. Christmas for definite :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I hate the day Thanksgiving is on. It has always fucked up my bdays since I was a kid. So bday parties were impossible. Mine isn't on that day but it's within a week of it which people tend to be busy. :'(

I like Christmas I have happier memories of that holiday. Ex that one when I was 3 and had pneumonia and had to go to the hospital the next day. I was so sick i didn't even care about opening up my gifts. Which if a 3 yr old isn't excited over that then something is seriously wrong.

• New Year and Halloween :D