Be honest! If I had a Lamborghini would you date me (or any guy)? Now what if I had a 1998 neon?

I'm proving a point to one of my friends. My personal opinion (as i do love cars is... it doesn't matter). My girlfriend has the crappiest 92' accord lmao. But i'm trying to prove a point.

Vote what YOU think, honest opinion.

SOOOOOOOOO... Here is my lambo ;)

Be honest! If i had a Lamborghini would you date me (or any guy)? Now what if I had a 1998 neon?

The Neon

• I would only date you with lambo
  • I would still date you if you had a honda
  • Others/Please explain
  • See Results if you wish

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple. Don't care. Actually, having a Lamborghini makes me think you have a big wallet and a big head and you're ready to blow money on crap just to show off. The Neon may give the impression to some people as meaning you're cheap or broke, but I wouldn't think twice about it.

• alrighty! Trying to prove a point to my friend. He thinks he can't get girls cause of his neon lol.

• lool i will. I showed him the votes and he seems to be more "better" about it now lol

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck lambos and respect the king of the streets

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYekRojG2Dw

• THAT 2JZ DOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

makes power easy. One of my fav jdm engines behind the rb26. Makes power as easy as the cobra engine. Vey well built internals for the supra too

• thanks man, I just bookmarked this page haha.

• lmao. No prob

What Girls Said 13

• Car doesn't matter to me.

• good :) Trying to prove a point to my friend. He thinks he can't get girls cause of his neon lol.

• Lol of course not! 😂 From my post, 89% of girls didn't care of what kind of car a guy drove! He's good.. He's just blaming his car as the reason why girls won't like him 😂

• I would rather date a guy that has a car than one who doesn't. I don't care what kind of car.

• I wouldn't date for the Lambo but I also wouldn't date for a Dodge. Just sayin. I would probably date for an Accord though.

• lmao, my girlfriend has a 92 accord that constantly needs work on. But my lambo ain't good enough? :o 0-100 in 2.9 seconds!!!

• That's why she should trade it in. Can you even hit top speed when you drive?

• lmao, the car is junk, It shuts off at random times but to buy the parts is not even worth it. It can readh top speed but prob the engine will go kabooooom

• I know nothing about cars really, and they dont attract me to someone, im not going for a car, im going for a guy haha i really dont care if you have an outstanding car or just a common one :)

@MarkyyG123 doesn't this sound familiar with that guy ahhahah

• Good good :) posted this for a friend of mine cause he think just cause he has a 98' neon girls won't like him lol.

• Haha yeah this sounds too fimilar, the car colour and everything :L Man I needa see that car one day and be in the work vans >:) I'll go introduce the reinenforced bull bar to it hahahahhaahaha

And mate, she loves my motorcycle, no cars going to win her >:) she's MINEEEEE :D <3

• I don't know some girls do care but i know a lot don't, the car doesn't define the sort of person they are :)

• Love Lamborghini.. but that isn't the deciding factor at all when I'll date a guy..

• I'd probably think you were a dickhead if you had a Lambo. I'd be much more impressed with an old classic car from the 1960's. Cars don't mean that much to me as long as you don't drive a go kart or a flashy piece of shit. :P

• O_O waaaaaaaaaaaaaat If i had a lambo i would be on the racetrack. Why a dick head lol? hmmm... why don't you like flashy cars like a lambo or ferrari?

Also i think you'd like this 1967 mustang gt500

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Yes, I did mean 1966 :O My bad haha

• I don't date people I don't know.

• A car doesn't mean anything to me - it's really just a car in my opinion.

• I don't care at all about cars it wouldn't make any difference at all!

• probably the neon

• that's good :) But you have to like that lambo though!! ;) what if the neon did start lool. Still the neon? by the way i put this question for my friend cause he has a neon and thinks he can't get girls cause of the car he drives.

• Lol id it didn't work then I would hope he would be at least working to try to pay for a new car or finding other modes of transportation. Nah doesn't make me go crazy. I don't like flashy stuff. I like simple. :)

• Alirghty :)

• If I liked you and you had a lambo that would be really cool, because I've always wanted to ride in one.

I would date a guy I like regardless of what kind of car he has though, if he even has a car lol. Current guy I'm dating doesn't.

• ah ok, sounds good :) My girlfriend has a old honda that always breaks down lol, i legit spend more time fixing that than with her haha

• Haha well that's sweet of you.

• I chose B. I find attraction and compatibility more important... a guy I love being with is more valuable to me than a guy with a lambo

• You don't even have a profile pic of your face. How am I supposed to know if I find you attractive?

• lmao, what if its the guy you like? SO then you like looks huh? But you don't like the look of da lambo though? :o

• Oh I don't really care what kind of car he drives.

• i know, and that is good :)

What Guys Said 5