Why is everyone on GAG talking about sex, sex, sex?

-.- I don't get why it's important to everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• A serious or chronic illness can have an enormous effect on the biological drive and the psychological motivation for sexual desire and sexual behaviour.[6] With poor health, an individual may be able to experience some desire but does not have the motivation or strength to have sex.[6] Physical and mental well-being is crucial to successful and satisfying sexual expression.[33] Chronic disorders like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, enlarged prostates (in men), Parkinson's disease, and cancer can have negative influence over sexual desire, sexual functioning, and sexual response.[1][8] In the case of diabetes, especially in men, there have been conflicting findings of the effect of the disease on sexual desire. Some studies have found that diabetic men have shown lower levels of sexual desire than healthy, age-matched counterparts.[34] While other researchers have found no difference in level of sexual desire between diabetic men and healthy controls.[8] High-blood pressure has also been found to be related to declining levels of sexual desire in men and women alike.[8]

Most Helpful Girl

• I know... Its so old... I hate it at times... I get it you want some action but does GAG look like a PornTUbe hahah!

What Guys Said 15

• Because its a huge part of everyday life and for young and inexperienced ones is very difficult to talk about

• Yes, this is a good question. I think that's because there are very few people here and in this world who don't believe in having sex and since majority of them believe in this so I think they have some issues, certain things they want sorted out that's why they keep talking about that.

• because its the internet and even in real life people talk about sex.

• When you have sex, you'll understand. It's generally important in our lives.

• BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH thats what im saying GAWD DAMMIT! Everyday sex qustions are posted by pink anons and it starting to get irritating AF. I even block sex topics and they still appear on ma newsfeed. FML. I needa kill myself >.>

• It's a complex topic, and often it's rather interesting.

Many people don't know much about it, many do, and through curiosity and questions the imbalance lessens.

• I thought that was half the point of this website?

• Not really, basically to help each other out even when it's a private thing to share you can be anonymous! :)

• True, however on the topic of sex knowing what gender your answer is coming from makes a difference.

• All organisms must procreate to survive

• Let's talk about sex, baby
    Let's talk about you and me

lol, i'm just screwing around. but my guess is it is because a lot of people are horny on this site

• Everyone from Alicia Keys to Zachary Taylor has cared frequently into Sexual Intercourse. This is part of our biology, and human species. We were Scientifically born to have kids, and die. That is why we talk about Sexual Intercourse so much so.

• Well... everyone talks about sex everywhere not just on gag.. There are many other topics here though :)

• Because not everyone can make these questions to the general public. We need to be more open minded with sex.

• I never do :P

• because we can! bwahahaha

• It's a QA site about the opposite sex. WTF are we supposed to talk about? Macroeconomics?

What Girls Said 8

• Because everyone's here a horny motherfucker.

• You don't get why its so important to everyone because (I am assuming) you're a virgin. Correct? Sex comes with a lot of questions. As you will eventually find out. And people feel more comfortable coming here and asking for advice rather than asking their partners about it. Whether it be if something is normal or what they should do regarding sex that has or is about to take place.

• Human nature, hormones, sex drive. Sex is an important part of the human life. And often least discussed by parents with their kids, which in turn ends with more people asking questions about sex.

• I actually talk about sex in the opinions to say that it's not, that I'm a virgin, and I don't get why everyone is in such a rush...

• I'm thinking about it, which leads to me wanting it, therefore I'm talking about it.

• that's pretty much what this site was designed for

• Because everyone is horny here. It does get annoying but hey, what can you do? :/

• That's what's mostly on their mind