Gagers, how would you react if you find out that the Gag website is closing down D: ?

Gagers, how would you react if you find out that the Gag website is closing down D: ?
I would totally be like this.

0|0
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• id just gather up all the contacts i still want and that would b that.

3|3
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't mind it much. I'll just try to get hold of other ways to contact the very few people I know on here, before the site shuts down for good.

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me. I would be happy to just think that I was once a part of it, and I made my contribution by posting useful and honest opinions, I'll accept it and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gather up all the people I wanted to keep in contact with and keep in touch with them through other means aannnd join @ConsultantisBack's site.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'll be chillin. Maybe I'll get some contact info from some more people though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be very upset. I'm gonna have even less communication than I already do. Hope it doesn't happen for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not caring much.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dunno2.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll get outside contact info from a few and join @ConsultantisBack's website

2|1
    0|0
  • "Dang, what the fuck am I gonna do in my spare time."

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd get contact info outside of GaG from various users I want to keep contact with (with is something I do consistently)... and life shall move on.

#GaGLegend #TheLegendWillNeverDie

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be content with it, I seem to leave this site more annoyed than anything usually.

So many venomous people.

1|2
    0|0
  • Disappointing at first but I have a life, it happens to all web sites anyway sooner or later

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't cry but id be sad
    i only use gag to kill time...

gag used to be better but it feels like I've seen it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I wouldn't be to upset, I would find other alternatives.

1|0
    0|0
  • i just do this to pass time so it's whatever. i'd be sad for people who actually care, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • My phone battery would celebrate. I'll go eat some comfort food.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go fricking ballistic. like totally mental

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow :o

• this site is a helpful community for people afraid to ask certain questions and then what would they do if it got shut down. I don't know who created this site in the first place but if it goes then the creator and I are going to have some SERIOUS words.

• I don't know, probably just watch movies instead of coming on here at night

1|0
    0|0
  • I would ask my friends for their emails ASAP.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5