What do you do when you can't sleep?

I can't sleep...
What do you do when you can't sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Masturbate then see if I can sleep. If not then I just reading some boring articles

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a shower, this should help lower your core temp and make you sleepy.

Have a warm glass of milk (warm, NOT boiled).

Relax. Turn off your phone, looking at screens will keep your brain active and stimulated, not relaxed and sleepy.

Meditate. Just practice your breathing, slow and steady. Lie down and try and relax every muscle in your body, then breathe in and imagine the oxygen running through you, out from your lungs, into your blood, down your body, down your legs and into the tips of your toes. Hold the breath a short while and then slowly breathe out, imaging all the oxygen rushing back through your blood. You should get it so that your out-breath is longer than your in breath, the longer it is the better because you will be expelling as much dirty air as you can. Concentrating on this process really helps you to calm down and relax.

What Guys Said 17

• I do breathing exercises to help clear the mind and slow the heart rate. It doesn't work all the time for me, but most of the time it does.

• I usually go to the gym and get the next days workout finished so I can relax on that day lol

• I raid the fridge.

• swallow melatonin pills

• usually go walk around for an hour or two and think.

• Hittin' up ma GaG babez 😚

• I lie there thinking I'm going insane. Honestly I think my mental health has taken a slip when I can't sleep. My brain throws up so much random shite like crap songs I can't get rid of

• GaG lads...

• Want a completely honest answer? Masturbate... it really helps 😂

• Hahah
    I don't sleep at night
    I do my musical practices
    Or
    I talk with some of my new friends 😊

• I play online

• I am usually on gag when I can't sleep :P

• play DOTA 2 (Y)

• Reading Mathematics Book

• maturation if I am alone... or sex if we together

• Masterbate. Then sleep.

• Masturbate (it honestly helps).
    Melatonin also... but less fun.

What Girls Said 14

• I play my bloody valentine-loveless alu. and think of something i really want and daydream diffrent senarios until I am fast asleep... sometimes I have to swtich the songs... sometime I can't sleep... I watch anime!

• I turn the lights off, wait until my eyes get tired and fall asleep. Other times I read or listen to slow music.

• I think dark thoughts.

• Read, listen to music, talk to others, do breathing exercises, etc...

• watching TV usually calms me down and distracts me from my thoughts (usually I can't sleep because I overthink)

• Listen to music. Write. Read. Watch TV.

• It only happens two or three times a year, so I don't have much experience but I try to read or watch tv.

• I keep my eyes wide open and try NOT to blink. I repeat is a couple of times. Your eyes become so tired that you'll fall asleep soon :)

• Do random things on the computer until I can barely keep my head up.

• I read, then get super sleepy...

• Stay up till I get tired.

• I listen to music :)

• Cruise the net

• Workout, watch TV but that's mostly when I know I'm not going to sleep for a while but most of the time I'm out