Describe your new reborn self?

After you die , and reborn a human , describe your ethnicity, gender, and personal traits?

Every thing is up to you. I personally want to be Australian , and a female. I am still nerdy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Still want to be female. I want to be reborn in Japan and be Japanese. Then a mutation would make me have green eyes. I would keep my mental disorder. Though I want to be less emotional about things. My body be able to not gain fat fast. Still pretty short. Of course I will still be a gamer. ^^

What Girls Said 1

• Though questions but I imagine I'd be from Saudi Arabia, female granted that my soul is of female nature and I'd most likely keep most of my traits, but also inherit new ones. Less sensitive, decisive, strong opinions, open minded but also kind and caring with the will to help others.

What Guys Said 1

• a lot like I am now. Except I'm stronger, faster, can teleport like nightcrawler and heal like wolverine. Oh and I can fly.