Hit paste in the comments. No cheating. ?

Share what you last copied in the comments. Just click paste and share it. No cheating!

0|0
22|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn it, of course it is this opinion xD
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1743687-how-to-find-a-catfish-in-gag
    *sigh* well, here I go.
    ------------
    Ahh aye, I must telleth thee the grand and noble journey of the mighty GAGon (GAG dragon). For twas a dark time in the internet ere the noble creature cameth. Catfish runneth amok. No one kneweth who could really be who.

But then, everything hath changed at which hour the mighty GAGon cameth.
    With wings of fury and tail of truth, it exposed each GAGer catfish, one by one.

How could this majestic beast do such a thing with such splendor and grace?
    Well, truth beest told... no one know.
    Ancient text telleth us that he hath used a mysterious item hath called "Google Image Search. " Using its magic powers, the mighty GAGon telleth us who we art by simply plugging in the offender's image.

Aye...
    "WITCH CRAFT! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS... EVERYONE, PLEASE RATE ME 1 to 10 TOO! " yelled some GAGers at the sight of the powers that layeth before them. But just then, the mighty GAGon smite those folk all down, exposing their lies and showing the world of how their profile was but smoke and mirrors.

I heareth the mighty GAGon is making its returneth to this day to fix the catfish run amok. Aye. Maybe even one day thee wilt see such a majestic beast fly through the sky.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 23