What are the things that you like and dislike about yourself 🙈 ?

Just for fun, I'm a bit bored :/ sooo as for me... Hmmm... I'm a bit lazy sometimes :P but the good thing is that I smile a lot ( not like a wiredo lol), I'm friendly and im wise ( that's what I have been told haha) .
so how about you guys?
:D

Most Helpful Guy

• We're pretty same, sometimes I'm lazy doing things for school and stuffs like that so I end up being late when it comes to submission. And what I also dislike is that i'm shy :( Lol
    What I like I guess is that when I'm really inspired or motivated to do something I really finish it.

• Why the sad face !!! I personally think guys are really cute when they get shy 🙈 and ur last point goes the same for me !! 😄😄

• Really, thanks by the way :) :)

• Hahah welcome 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh well I'm a bit a perfectionist and sometimes stubborn. But I'm also really funny, outgoing and social. I seem to also be stressful sometimes, but also kinda smart like everyday life smart. To find quick, easy, on the spot solutions and stuff... haha That's about it

What Guys Said 4

• I always postpone the stuff I have to do until its almost to late.. I pretty much have luck every time when I make it in time. But its really last minute 😂

• You are lucky ! 😂 Yesterday I had to do a project I have for high school and I stayed up till 2:00 am just doing it.. Coz I left it until the last minute 😂 is that wrong? Yes... Well I do it again? ... Maybe 😆😆

• I can be a selfish asshole at times, but I do have a good heart. Sometimes can be blunt, so I dont really sugar coat anything I say

• I can be blunt, brutally honest and sarcastic. I'm also lazy and tend to procrastinate almost everything.

• Poor, pathetic, alone 😪

What Girls Said 5

• What I dislike about me :
    I'm a procrastinator, a major one. Anyone who knows me will definitely know that I do things last minute, yet I can always get it done on time (surprisingly). Another thing is I'm too nice to some people that they'd take advantage of it, sometimes I'm nice to the extend where I'd put everyone's needs/feelings before mine. Also, I talk a lot. 😅 I could literally babble a whole bunch of nonsense to a person I just met (if I'm comfortable around him/her).

What I like about me :
    I will respect you even though deep down I dislike you a lot. I'm nice to you (if you're nice to me too, otherwise fck off). Also the fact that I could always remain calm even in times of emergency. Oh and I talk a lot too, which is good sometimes. Because that's how I got to know half the friends I have right now. 😂 I also love it that I have a good hearing, I could hear things even if it's very soft (which many can't seem to hear 😅).

• Hahahhah 😂 what I also like about you and you didn't mention it is that you are so funny 😂❤ I really liked the fact that you said " people I dislike a lot " instead of people I HATE... that shows you have a kind heart 😌❤❤

• Ahahahah thank you 😂 I don't get called funny always 😂💙

I try not to use the word "hate" and always replace it with dislike whenever I can.

• What I like about moi:
    I'm friendly, sweet, smart, charming, I love helping others, I smile a lot, I laugh a lot, i'm hilarious, i'm nice to everyone even to the ones I hate, I never show anyone that I hate em, I treat everyone with respect (cause that's how I wanna be treated), etc.

What I dislike about moi:
    I'm sometimes TOO nice, I always put others' needs before mine, I sometimes talk too much, I always forgive and forget - it makes me appear to be naive, etc.

• Likes:
    - Easygoing
    - Good sense of humor
    - Kind

Dislikes:
    - Stubborn
    - Too nice (end up being taken advantage of)
    - Closed off

• My eyebrows, my lips, my boobs, my vagina, my legs.

• Oh R. I. P. Forgot to mention that's what I like. I don't have anything I really DISLIKE about me, but those things are my favorites about me.

• What I dislike about myself is I'm a major procrastinator and I always do things at the last minute. Even if it's studying for examinations. What I like about myself is I'm compassionate towards animals.