Why do people think my stories are made up?

Some friend of a friend tried to call me out say I'm a liar about my past. I don't know if I should just stop telling my stories though. I don't know what to say but a lot of crazy shit happens to me. Most recent was that I got a offer to work security at the playboy mansion. I was working the Halloween Maxim Magazine party. I met Leonardo Dicaprio/The young one from hot tub time machine/Larry David/Chuck Lidell/Kevin Spacey and a bunch of others that I don't really know of. I don't know if I should just keep this stuff to myself to be honest lol. I can't take pictures of events like that because I would get kicked out. All about composer and professionalism. I can't ask Leo to take a selfie with me.

• Keep it to yourself
  • You got cool stories.. share them. Fck the haters.

What Girls Said 1

• Keep a diary and if your life is interesting what do you care about what small minded people think. I don't know you or your stories so can't tell :)

What Guys Said 1

• You're so cool you can even read backwards! Go you!