Am I the only one that believe In the illuminate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I find it hard to believe that a bunch of greedy power hungry people could collaborate and work together. I dont think they'd want to share the power with anyone else. I definitely believe that there are rich people who work in the shadows and have control over media agencies and politicians. 100% I believe that but Im more inclined to believe that rather than one united group, there are several different factions of special interest groups with different agendas who fight amongst themselves behind the scenes.

I do see the satanic/illuminati symbolism in music videos but it could be argued that they just do it to screw with people or that its just artistic expression. Or maybe there are cults within hollywood and the entertainment industry but they are separate from the groups in power.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure it ain't the "illuminate"

What Guys Said 10

• ILLUMINATION is amongus. akt nao!

• Humans are conspiratorial by nature so why not? It's just a group of like minded people working towards their goals.

Not saying I "believe" in them just that stranger things have happened.

• That's like saying you believe in science...

• 0|0
  • No, there's plenty of dumb teenagers who took the Da Vinci Code seriously. You're not alone.

• What is/are "the illuminate"?

• illuminate= that which has light upon it
    or do you mean illuminati?

• I believe in eliminating. Before I go to work or anywhere else I know I'll be spending a long period of time I eliminate in the bathroom first so I won't need to eliminate once I'm at my destination

• the Illuminati WAS real.

• I would first suggest believing in proper spelling and grammar.

What Girls Said 1

• Am I the only one who believes in proper spelling?