Who else is jus posting stuff just to get a amazon gift card Lol?

• Meeeee
  • Not me I really need help that's y I'm asking these questions

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me, I enjoy creating some chaos with my questions xD Some people get all pumped up and offended by the smallest details haha but I still get to hear some good opinions which is interesting.
    The gift card is good though, I'd be getting 2 in a few days once I reach the 28k points.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the TGIF $10 food card. I am not here for that though but Its nice to have it

• That's an incredibly inefficient way to scrounge up 20 bucks. I could probably get 20 bucks faster by digging through other people's trash for recycling than I can by posting here.

• I don't care about the gift card, I'm just here to have fun. Takes way too long to do it just because of that and I don't need it anyway

• If you are willing to invest so much time just for $20, I feel bad for you.

• I haven't been on this thing in months it's not that serious. I haven't reached enough points to get one yet. I'm not beastin for one. It was a question. And people are responding exactly how I wanted them to 😊😉

• I just like watching my points increase. I have a stack overflow account with 8000+ reputation, you can't redeem that for anything but it makes you feel good about yourself, lol.

• Well I am but I give myself time. 4k left but I am not on a rush. Also want the ads to go away

• I'd rather go the donation route.

• Didn't know that was a thing

• You're at level 7 and you didn't know that?

You need to click on xper you know it's an option between follows and settings once you click that scroll down and you'll see the things you can purchase with your xper points

• @DivaMonae ah, okay I didn't know thank you

What Girls Said 9

• lol i have been using gag since 2013 and i never claimed a single point until literally a month ago. i didn't care for the rewards that much, but hey now that I've accumulated points, it does come in handy :)

• Lol no. I have a million other reasons to use GAG. Amazon giftcard is just a bonus.

• I'm just here to give advice and mind other peoples businesses because you all post some weird ass shit like 80% of the time, and it doesn't stop getting interesting.

• I didn't even know you can get a $20 gift card for posting? Where did you hear this?

• Read about experience points

• Wow, I never knew about that. I always just posted because I learned a lot from the community and wanted to provide advice, but it's nice that GaG rewards our activity!

• Well, I like the reward, but I also enjoy giving advice and answering questions. :)

• That sh*t really pisses me off... Not so much the questions because we're allowed to ask random/fun questions but it pisses me off when people leave random, quick, irrelevant, memes, and idiotic things for opinions when someone clearly asked for advice or for their opinion.

I don't ask a lot of questions at least not like I use too, but I definitely answer a lot of questions and that is in fact to get Amazon gift cards but it's also to give actual advice to others.

• I've only ever cashed in my points to feature a question, nothing else

• Sometimes I need help but mostly is the gift card

• I have a dream now, a miraculous goal. I want to be a Master!