If someone had u cornered with a AK-47 with hallowpoints & asked u to either do 1 of the following or get riddled with bullets would u do it?

They have you cornered and there's no way out but to agree with them. They also have other shooters positioned so if you try something, they will spray you They asked you to either pick 1 of the following.

Do mountain climber exercises at full speed for 2 hours straight and get hit with a pistol in the face anytime time you stop.

Get sodium hypochlorite thrown on you.

Stripped naked and made to skinny dip in a pool filled with 100% cholorine no water.

Most Helpful Guy

• You lied about your age didn't you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well then, I guess I'll see you in hell My Friend haha

• Why you say that?

• Because I'll be taking those hollowpoints and be rest assured once you start shooting I'll be taking you with me haha Ain't no way I'm going down without a solid fight

• The mountain climber exercises.

• I'll just turn into a cat and quickly skedaddle outta there

• NO, because I can't do the MC exercises. Me dead.

• What about the others?

• I'd rather die first. by the way are you a Chemist? how do you know about Sodium Hypochlorite?