What you ever answered the wrong question here?

Let's say you were answering two questions or more at once and you accidentally answered wrong. Just then you realized what you answered in one of the questions has nothing to do with the topic (because that was an answer to another question).

• No, I only reply one question
  • Yes, very embarrassing
Only happened once many months back. I think I was answering some date question and mixed it up with some other question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did and it was a big mistake

I read a question saying when was your first kiss I thought I clikcked on it instead there was a similar question asking when was the first time you had sex? I answered " at 5 years and didn't know if I enjoyed it or not" someone even commented " damn you beat me by 2 years" ...
    That was my biggest G@G blunder 😢😢

• Thank you for sharing it. LOL

I was a late bloomer myself. First kiss was shortly after graduating from HS and first time (sex), was a couple months shy of my 20th b-day.

• its the quality and not the timing that counts!!! and thanks for mho

What Guys Said 3

• I always finish answering one question, before moving on to the next. So I don't face this problem! ;)

• lol happened to me. Two questions opened in two tabs.

• Yeah it's happened

What Girls Said 4

• No, I've always focused on one question at a time. However, my phone has acted crazy on a couple occasions, and I ended up replying to the wrong opinion somehow.

• It has happened once or twice.

• yup this happened to me :$

• Yes, I've don't that a few times lol