What do you regret in life?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I didn't take care of my old friends and I continued studying electrical engineering even though I knew it's nothing I wanna work at later... wasted time

• Being too shy and not talking to people because I was scared they would not like me.

• Honestly, nothing. I think this is different from the "I wonder what would have happened if I ended up with?" type questions

At first I had the "if I knew back then what I know now" thoughts, then I got to thinking about the "wouldn't it be 'cool' if you could tell your children that their mom was your 'first, last, and only love'?"

• Not telling her how I felt.

• No regrets at all !!!
    It's just sometimes I think I took birth at the wrong place but it don't bother me much cause I'm immigrating in a year at your place...😶

• Losing both my parents before i was 17

• I regret giving my opinion on this question.

• quiting football in 8th grade and switching high schools in 12th grade

• Nothing, regret won't change my choices in the past.

• Giving people undeserved attention

• Not truly living it.

• I only regret one thing but.. well that is only for people who I hold very dearly to know :)

• not taking college education seriously in my late teens and early 20's, not going out enough and trying to find any means neccessary to get myself out of the house socially when i was younger, i would have better social and conversation-skills by now i bet.

• Not studying more in high school especially science and economics. I mean I've got a degree and I graduated with zero debt but it would've been a whole lot easier and less stressful had I actually tried in high school. They make everything seem like it's just about making it to the next level. Then you hit the real world and your sitting there unemployed looking at everything and going I have no F'n clue what I'm suppose to be doing.

• all of it... .

What Girls Said 12

• When I ask that question to myself, I think of a myriad of things that I wished I could have done differently. But soon after, I take a moment to see where I currently am in life and had I done anything differently, I would definitely not be where I am now. Sure, it's not a perfect place, but this is a journey and so far, the destination looks promising. I like living in a way where I truly take it each day at a time, focusing on my happiness foremost. Looking back, it's tough to regret something that made you happy or somewhat fulfilled at that time.

Whatever it is that you may regret, I hope that you soon find out why that happened (or it did not happen) because then things will make sense and you'll see that it was for the best! :)

• Pretty much everything. I've made a shitload of bad life choices and now I gotta live with them.

• I regret... too much!

• Mostly school related. Like how i wish I stood up to my middle school teacher and reported her, got my mom more involved in my school life, more serious about my school work, and set up a back up plan for a career change when I got into college.

• Nothing. Everything is in right place and in right order.

• Living. :'(

• I regret sleeping in the same room as my sister last night. Her engine snores woke me up at 4 am and I have been awake since. It's 12pm now

• I can't think of anything. Maybe nothing at all.

• I regret ever wishing I was different...

• I regret nothing

• Stupid thing i did when i was a kid ughh

• Not saying yes more.
    Not saying no more.