Why was I bullied so much?

Why? I was fat bullied to the point of crying everyday lost weight in a very unhealthy way, was the sexiest shit ever, didn't want to sleep with one guy, spread lies about me, was bullied again even in groupchats from everyone and again crying my eyes out even when I was just joking around I was bullied for it because I was just the girl u could use and gossip about, not popular but treated as a sexdoll, not physically ugly or not good enough but still bullied and I don't wish that to happen to anyone it was the worst part in my life

Most Helpful Guy

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

If there are patterns repeating in life, it is safe to say that you are part of the reason for why. In your case it is the bullying. You have to understand that obese people generally aren't bullied so much because they are obese, but much rather because they are the weak link in the hierachy where the bullies can pick at in order to raise and feel better themselves.

Now it is great that you lost weight - big props to you - but the initial problem of you being clearly lacking strength in your own foundation makes you still the victim of bullying no matter how you look like. Thus if you want to improve upon it, you will need to work on your inner foundation of strength.

• I am weak and I have no idea why I can't improve

• If you either make fun of me, argue with me or simply imply what I say so that i'll be the "dumb" one I won't get it out of my head and want to die right on the spot I don't have the attitude "I don't care pff" I care too much about what other people think of me I simply hate the fact that I am even too weak for revenge because people could roast me and I couldn't contor at all

• Then there surely is one problem of you caring too much of what others might think of you. In addition there clearly is a lack of self-love which you try to get from others which results in caring more for what they think of you. And since they don't think that great of you, you are in a vicious downwards cycle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are nasty and rude.
    You have to develop a thick coat of skin in this life.

I was bullied right until I got out of high school.
    I decided not to let bullies rule my life.
    I developed a tough exterior , not caring about the negatives people have to say about me.
    Bullying allowed me to grow closer to myself.
    It allowed me to love my imperfections, and the great things I have to offer.

You have to learn to let what people say roll off of your shoulders.
    If you take each and every negative comment to heart, you will always
    be down in life.

Through every aspect you will find different sets of people that try to break down your character.
    If you don't have your defense mechanism up... you will get scarred.

I'm not saying be mean to people.
    I'm saying learn to brush it off, and move on.
    Don't dwell on what was said, instead look past it.

If I cried about what each and every person said about me, I'd be swimming in a pool of my own tears.
    Don't let that be you!
    Rise above.
    Be strong!
    Do not allow what someone else says to dictate how you handle your future.

What Guys Said 5

• Ah people bully because there's something wrong with them emotionally or at home, thus want to pick on someone to relieve anger and make themselves feel better. You should feel sorry for them as they're idiots who need the help, not you. Victims of bullying in most situations have something the bully doesn't have too, intelligence, happiness, a good life etc. Try and fight back too never give up!

• My heart breaks when I hear this stuff!!! Well stay on gag. It's a fun community and we all love you miss anon!!!

• you have the same experiences as i did
    though instead of being bullied for not sleeping with dudes i got bullied for being clever
    :(
    ever feel like talking, pm me :)

• jealouse they was, dont ever care what says about you anothers :P

• People bully for the same reason chickens peck, to establish their place in the social order. Some people get a lot of bullying because while there are some things about them which would give them status people sense a weakness about them which makes them targets. They want to put you below them because it makes them feel higher. We are sad little bald monkeys when it comes right down to it.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry you went through that. I've been bullied my whole life too. Bullies bully people because they feel the need to be in power. They have their own issues and since their life may be spiraling out of control, the only thing they can control is you because you give them the power to let them make you feel bad about who you are. Sometimes they could be jealous of you and other times people are just downright bitches.

• Ok. Your self confidence needs work. You appear to value what your peers say about you since you don't seem to feel acceptable to them. My dear, accept yourself first and then they will love the person you love too...

• I am sorry this happened to you, but people will bully you regardless of what you do or what you look like. Right now what you should do is take a break from the Internet and go for a walk or bike ride outside. I know I am saying this from the Internet, telling you to stay away from the Internet. But it can be a very toxic place full of trolls.

• I'm sorry you went through that I know what it's like to be bullied I used to be cyber bullied online

• They are trolls with nothing better to do.

• ya and they also bullied me cause I'm specilneeds and plus they tried to perpresher me and harras me by asking me weird questions and smiling when one of them was asking those weird questions

• and it's ok an d I will