From public school to home school?

so, my parents are pulling me out of public school and putting me into homeschooling because i have 6 little sisters and every baby sitter wants like 1500-2000 a month to watch the girls while they work. i would watch them during the day while doing online school. so, school is where i meet all the guys i like. how do i meet guys during homeschooling? i feel like i will be cut off from society completely. im 16. how am i suppossed to function and meet new people? HELP.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can tell your parents to only go by minimum wage! Or even little less, if you don't want to go to homeschool you shouldn't have to :/ I'm sorry you feel this way, you should tell them that you will graduate literally in 2 years so it's not bad to just stick it out for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Granted, I've never done homeschooling but I believe it works similarly to how online classes at my university is. You'll interact with others through forums and such. And just because you're going to be homeschooled doesn't mean you can't still see people from your old school. Sure it won't be as frequent but they'll still be around.

• I'm homeschooled, I go to Tennessee online public school. I meet people at my church, like I met the guy I am currently head over heels for.

• hey im homeschooled and i go to band and choir everyday at a public school (i have a crush there) and I also do a few after school activities. So in your case, try to find some activities to do at night after ur parents get home so u dont have to babysit or find some parties to go to thats the only way you'll meet people prob.