Religion question for those who believe in hell, who's going? Do they deserve it? What do you think hell is?

I've heard these questions answered different ways by many people and I'm trying to figure out what most believe about hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• the ONLY answer any human can give u is that it will be anyone who isn't baptised. it comes from this passage:

John 3: 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
    4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?"
    5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

HOWEVER, when it comes to God's judgement, not a single person can guess. God is just. He is fair and He is loving. Will babies go to hell? Will a good person who isn't christian go to hell? will agnostics go to hell?
    short answer. WE DON'T KNOW. Humans dont know.

this verse highlights the hope here:
    1 Samuel 16:7(NKJV)
    7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

^^ only God knows the heart. and he knows u inside out. therefore, it is no one's place but God's to decide where u go.

i consider this psalm a love letter about how well God knows u. I'm only gonna leave it as a link so i dont impose on u, but if you'd like to read it, feel free:
    www.biblegateway.com/.../

hope this helps!

• Thanks for the post, but if you accept that first quote as fact is it not clear then that children who were not baptised will not go to heaven?

• @asker Hands on healing is also something we believe in. A prime example of our different views is my denomination uses it and we believe anyone has the capacity to put their hands on someone and pray and the area we pray about and touch is healed. My own father has actually had this done to him, by a christian friend of his back when he was younger, and I've seen and heard of it done by ordinary Christians of my denomination and others but it only works if you have a lot of faith and truly believe it will. Anna's denomination views it a bit differently I believe so you see we of our separate domination's have our own I guess unique look on our same religion. Also even though I am born again and my passage to heaven is secured I will still be baptized eventually as I would like to grow my own connection with god and have the ability to speak in tongues the language of god.

• @asker hopes that answers your question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I believe in a hell... its called Earth. The theoretical hell is not a bad place, its the People there that earned it its name.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't somewhere like disney land for the mental derange.

• They brought themselves in those situations.

• Who is they? What situations? and is hell a place of eternal torture?

• They as in those naive people

• Interesting, thanks

• I believe there is a heaven and a hell. I think people who don't believe, haven't accepted Christ as their savior, don't have a relationship with God will go there. But we are not the ones to determine that, God is the one who judges us in the end..

• Thanks, is hell a place of eternal torture?

• I know that. We all have different beliefs. It's what i believe so i said that 😊 thanks.

• I know, I was just clarifying.

What Guys Said 5

• Only god knows who is truly going or not going when we die we stand before his judgement and it will be by his judgement that we either enter heaven or go to hell.

We will not only be judged based on our faith but also by the content of our character, our actions within our life time and how we lived our lives, as we either lived for god or for Satan there is no in between, and many other things.

• My former best friend who ditched me so abruptly after feeding me lies is going to hell and I hope she burns like the brightest star in the galaxy. Burn motherfucker burn.

• We are mammals. We crave sex, we do good and bad things. We die. That's it.

• Anyone who doesn't faithe in Christ as savior is going. All of humanity deserves it. This is according to the Bible.

• And is hell a place of punishment?

• So it's not eternal?

• No the Lake of Fire is eternal. Hell is where damned souls currently wait until the end of world history, so it's temporary. Across from Hell is Paradise which is where faithful souls used to wait after death. There's a big chasm between the two places. After Jesus died and resurrected though he took all the souls out of Paradise and so now saved souls wait in heaven with Christ.

Basically the eternal place for wicked people is the Lake of Fire and the eternal place for those with salvation is the New Earth.

• It is well known that most inhabitants of hell are women.

• Oh, certainly lol

• alright then

• and hoes too...