ALRIGHT! so my grandma & grandpa from my mom's side are 6'8 5'1. And from my dad's side they were 6'2 5'4. In result my parents are 5'8 and 5'3. Theyre the shortest in their families. I'm 5'10 and my sister is 5'9. My whole family are late bloomers when it comes to height. My mom said she was under 5 feet at 17. Am I gonna grow taller? PS the males are taller for grandparents.
- Yes you didVote A
- No you dintVote B
Most Helpful Girl
This depends on so many factors that you can't say yes or no. Ask these questions for yourself and maybe you can find out.
1. How old are you?
2. Do you resemble more to your mom or dad physically?
3. Have you grown a lot the past years?
4. Do you have other secondary male characteristics like growing a beard etc?
5. Were both of your parents late bloomers?
6. What is the size of your feet?
7. Do your parents have big feet comparing their height?
Answers to these questions that you probably will grow taller:
1. Younger than 21
2. I resemble my mom more
3. Yes I have or I have never grown a lot in one time
Even then you can't fully tell but this is a start.0