Weirdest Dream You Have Ever Had?

I've had strange dreams in my time... ranging from my teeth falling out whilst having lunch with ross from friends (ikr weirrddd haha) ... to being kidnapped by people... and even being chased by a monster that was an animal yet had human skin and he had muscles all over and he had the face of the boogeyman from wwe (look him up on google)... Whats your weirdest dreams been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believed I could pass through education, find a secure job with a decent pay packet, get married and have a couple of daughters with eyes as blue as the Channel itself. I believed that we'd build a dream house, with picket fence and pretty dandelions in rows, upon the lovely flatlands of the Yorkshire Dales near a beautiful pond filled with geese. I believed that through all the ups and downs, I could look back at what I'd done in the wake of my forefathers and discover that I was yet another link in the chain of my bloodline. The dynasty that I belonged to. And like so many before me I could take that place in history, certifying the future and sitting alongside my fathers and mothers in the warm embrace of time everlasting. I could die knowing that in the end, I did what was expected of me.
    ... I sobered up after that, cried for a bit, slammed a couple of vitamin tablets and got back to being a miserable failure.

What Girls Said 6

• I was watching someone jump off a bridge and commit sucide.

• I had a dream I was roommates with a famous celebrity (not saying which one) and he pissed me off so I killed him, then chopped up his body and put in in a bag in the corner of my room, and after our other roommate got suspicious of his disappearance, I packed up his body, the biked to the beach to dump it in a small trash (so how his body kept shrinking). I felt really bad/weird about it when I woke up, then checked online to see what he's been up to. lol

• I have extremely weird dreams 24/7. I guess the one I thought was the funniest.

I had a dream that Cinderella was working at taco bell while wearing a ball gown but the purple shirt uniform over it. :D

• I once had one where I went to hang out with my friend and we went swimming and somehow got lost in an Asian country and stayed overnight at a random empty house

• I used to have a dream when I was little that a three eyed monster as chasing me down the street near where I live. Also had dreams about celebrities like them coming to my school and hanging out with them, being friends with celebrities

• Mannequins were ghosts and they tried to kill my sister and I in this weird creepy red old house

What Guys Said 2

• Zombie apocolypes. I was running from a bunch of angry zombies. I went staraight to my apt and they were already eating my mother. I was out of breath but I manage to lock my self in a room but they eventaully broke the door and all started bitting me as I screamed out loud. I woke up in a cold sweat.. n

• between the time i was walking around a mansion, became lucid, then walked into a bathroom with bathing women
    and when I went to sleep in a dream and had a dream in that dream