Would you rather spend a week at the hospital or at the prison?

prison for sure... after wot i've seen... prison looks like a 5-star hotel compared wid junkyards aka hospitals...

• hospital...
    86% (30)86% (24)86% (54)Vote
  • prison...
    14% (5)14% (4)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I've spent a week in the hospital and even tho the constant poking and prodding cam be a bit overwhelming along with the needles and anxiety about your condition, I'd take it over jail any day.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously prison. I'll have my own room, my own PS3... smoke some shit... listen to music... make friends lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• So... I work at a hospital... and I've been in a prison (class activity) so I'm gonna go with hospital haha

1|1
    0|0
  • I love hospitals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital for sure!! i hate hospitals but prison is nothiing compared to that! i mean are you kidding me, i dont even know how these are in the same category! thats like saying would you rather lay down for a week and see a few crazy things, or would you rather fight every day and VERY possibly get raped? and maybe even killed. thats like asking would you rather be helped, or killed?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital. I was in a hospital for a month, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • A hospital, please. I wouldn't do well in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital. Even women's prisons are scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I havw spent several months in hospitals. Never had an experience like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent over a month at hospital once, so a private hospital will do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital, I do not like prisons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospitals aren't that bad I've been in plenty of them for my family

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Prison seems scary

0|0
    0|0
  • i had to go to hospital once because i cut myself and i hated it

0|1
    0|0
  • We went on a class trip to this prison once... I'd rather stay in a hospital. I don't think I would survive prison :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I've spent more than a week in a hospital and I did a service project in a prison for a semester in college

100% would rather spend a week in the hospital. prisons are not 5-star or close to it unless you are wealthy and can pay your way into the minimum security prisons for white collar crimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha! Fuck Me! This was a hilarious!

Well I got laid in a hospital bed once... I could laid in prison too... though... uhm... I don't think I'd enjoy THAT!

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's see...
    www.ucsfhealth.org/images/MB_peds_patient_room.jpg
    or
    http://crimemagazine.com/images/prison-cell.png
    Only guys I can see wanting the prison cells are ones who like being somebody's bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison. I want the thug life!!! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • What is called "open prison" here in Denmark for sure.
    Train, play ball, get the food served, just stroll around.

0|1
    0|0
  • hospital. hopefully they can load me up with good drugs :)

0|1
    0|1
  • I've been in an hospital several times. It wasn 't that bad.
    Prison could be OK, even the wardens could be OK. I'd not like the prisoners, that's 100% certain: they aren't there by accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the hospital.

0|1
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4

are you sure? :D and i've already spent a week in the hospital.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital because even though I might get pneumonia it's better than potentially being stabbed to death or raped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison so I can drop the soap on purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • The prison rape and HIV kinda kills prison's yelp rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't get raped in a hospital.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you at least explain why you think a prison is better? Because i can't see why haha

0|0
    0|0
    • too crowdy... i'm used to being alone in ma room... so being at a hospital was crazy... plus it smelled like rotten eggs...

so i'd feel better being in a cell on ma own... ;)

• I'd start shanking inmates in a day out of boredom so I'm going to go with hospital

0|0
    0|0
  • The Hospital.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like either, but the last time i was stuck in a hospital (icu) for a week, the nurses were really hot and really nice and wiped my ass for me too. i've never been to jail but i'd definitely choose having a hot nurse at my beck and call than having my ass wiped in a different way by some big black guy named deebo.

0|0
    0|0