Which one sounds like a better career?

🐔🍕

• Studying History in college & finding a job related to that (Museums etc)
  • Opening a gay club

Most Helpful Guy

• lol under 18 and already an entrepreneur

Most Helpful Girl

• What's with all these people bashing a history major? If you're good at something and you have the passion and drive, you can be successful at anything. It might be a harder path to pursue than, say, a business major, but you'll lead a much more fulfilling life pursuing something you love. Any struggles you might have won't hurt you as much as a career that dulls your soul. Life is about passion and happiness and love, so follow a path that will give you these things, even during times of struggle.

What Guys Said 15

• I actually have a lesbian friend running her own museum right now after spending years studding history. So I would say go that way. Starting a gay club is really risky.

• I'm not gay but I pick B, in reality I bet it would be way more FABULOUS! ahahahhaa

• Before you decide to major in History, think about: how long do you plan to stay in school? Bachelor's degree? Master's Degree? Doctorate? Then check the employment statistics -- how many people are graduating with that degree each year, and how many are employed in a job that utilizes their studies.

• They are both terrible choices. Clubs generally fail when they go out of style, and there are way too many history majors compared to available jobs. Both choices will likely leave you unemployed.

• Well, guess what. I'm not making my choice to this "you'll be unemployed" thing. Don't take it personally. There are few things that guarantee jobs and none suit me. I'm taking this risk. (Also, too many History majors where? Did you just assume I'm American?)

• @Asker There are extremely limited numbers of good paying museum jobs in any country. Most history majors in any country end up working in a field having nothing to do with their degree, at lower pay than they would make if they got a degree in the field they ended up in.

But this is an obvious troll question anyways so whatever.

• A troll question? Really? 😒 Way to attack someone.

• If by gay you mean lesbian for you then yeah B
    I like history too but I like lesbian more unfortunately they don't like me at all

• Both could be fulfilling. The club has the potential to make more money, but if the other is your passion then follow it.

• I would say opening a gay club, only because you still have to find a job after studying history and you can't guarantee that you will successfully find that job.

• I would be very happy with choice A.

• A gay museum club... Damn genius.

• easy one.

a museum which is also a gay club ;)

• History, fuck gays if you're not one

• I would go with the gay club... I am not gay but I kind of like the idea <3

• anything is better than trying to make a living off a degree in history

• You try to make it sound sad and embarrassing yourself. I don't care what the capitalist society thinks, doing the thing you love will never be a bad choice. It may leave you unemployed, but there will be a way out and it will be better than working a 9-5 job you hate.

• Whichever is your passion, and you can do much more with a history degree than work in a museum.

• Finally someone understands. Thise idiots think everyone should study Engineering.

• Engineering is a great career for some people, but it is not for everybody. The world needs more than just engineers, and for someone to successfully earn a undergraduate and even graduate degree in the history field requires great analytical skills, skills which translate well to almost any job you can think of.

• ^^^^^^

• Opening a gay club. You'll be able to afford food.

What Girls Said 8

• Gay club birches😉
    And ALL would be welcome👍👍👍
    We could have different floor levels to cater to different types of music. There can be a kereyokee floor for all the drunkin singers. Just and all around good place to enjoy and unwind or to get all hype and dance!!! Oh yea😊I would have some good eats there too😉

• gay club way better

• Lol, college. Mostly cause, if I open a gay club, then I won't get a piece of them asses that walk in my door.

• LOL at the results. seriously?

i picked A.

• Gay club sounds more exciting, haha :P

• Gay club man. Gay club. Do it.

• the first one

• Opening a gay club cause studying History is a waste of time, in my opinion.

• Then I feel sorry for you.

• No need to feel sorry for me.