Do guys find it annoying when girls act like children?

Especially if it’s in a ‘trying to be cute’ kind of way.

Or think badly fo her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends a little how it is. Like my girlfriend for example love jumping into puddles. she's over 30. I find it to be just the most adorable thing ever really. But I know her childhood was stolen, taken away from her. can't blame her one damn bit for still having a bit of a child like side. Cause I do too. As long as it isent aimed to harm or hurt others with childish behavior, it really isent anything wrong witht it. Beside again, you can't really know why people behave the way they do like that sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, yes. But some guys might think I am "trying to be cute" because of my personality, but they don't know me. I am just naturally cute, lol. I have a bubbly personality and people gravitate towards that. Some guys don't though. My bffs are guys and they know how I am so they don't judge, but I know they probably thought I was weird when they first met me, lol.

What Guys Said 19

• Of course yes, they do it find it annoying when a woman acts like a drama queen, when a woman behaves like a teenage girl!, that's one of things a man finds it very annoying.

• Well I haven't been authorized to speak for all men but... hell yes very very annoying!
    Thanks for attending
    Sincerely
    Me
    Future spokesman of men

• Yes. Unless it's a one time thing just for fun, but if it's her way to be "cute", it's super annoying, like god, shut up, I want a woman, not a kid.

• Depends on the context of the situation, if we are just joking around then no biggie. If she does it all the time, then it would become annoying.

• Meh. I'm not particularly mature all the time any way. As long as they're clearly trolling and don't over do it I'm cool with it

• When they do that baby voice thing I want to tell them to get the fuck out! ahaha

• YESSSS, they sound so stupid and its more annoying than cute. Plus it usually happens only when they want something

• Its kinda dumb after a while

• Bahaahhahaah dat shiz makes meh laugh

• It can be pretty cringey..

• No, to be honest most of us find it really sexy, not sure why haha

• Its both annoying and stupid.

• IT is when anyone acts like children

• Since I don't like children, yea it is annoying.

• Not at all. I can be childish too sometimes, so it's okay for her to be.

• Not for the first five minutes!

• not if we are role playing :P

• Yes I do find it annoying.

• Extreme turn off. It's hard enough treating women like adults as it is, much less then deliberately acting like children. Don't do it.

What Girls Said 4

• I am a tomboy and seriously , I find it very annoying when my girl friends act like children.

• I would think that's annoying.

• It gives me the vibe that she had mental issues. :/

• I think it's annoying when ANYONE acts like a child