Is it okay to come home and sleep for 8 hours and then do homework in the morning?

Is it okay to come home and sleep for 8 hours and then do homework in the morning? Sometimes I find myself to not have time to get enough sleep so I would usually only have 6 hours of sleep every night. But instead could I just come home have dinner, wait for a hour for the food to digest, go to sleep for eight hours and then do homework and study in the morning so that I will already have enough rest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you run across problems that require extra time and research. As long as you ensure that you get up early enough to take that into consideration, you should be okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried but its best to do right then and there!

What Guys Said 3

• Thats perfectly fine. Whatever works for you.

If you were to do homework right after you get home you would be tired after a long day. But if you were to do homework after 8 hours of sleep you will be full of energy in the morning!

• I think it's unhealthy to go to bed right after dinner like that but if you could somehow make your eating schedule match your sleep schedule i don't really see a problem.

• yes, 7-8 hours of sleep is enough for most people. You may feel a bit tired but that is more psychological then physical

What Girls Said 2

• Whatever works best for you. I used to do homework at night and finish it in the morning

• you can... i was in middle school... sometimes i was tired, i did this .