What do you think our planet and our cities will look like 50 years from now?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a very umbitious project in Japan, a mega pyramid city where you get the most people living and working in the smallest area. It would be the most populated place ever existed.

It's all planned and apparently they really want to do it, they are just dependent of some technological advances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS2ob2wAnmU
    The structure would be more than 14 times as high as the Great Pyramid of Giza (139 metres, 456.04 feet), and would house 1,000,000 people.

The proposed structure is so large that it could not be built with current conventional materials, due to their weight. The design relies on the future availability of super-strong lightweight materials based on carbon nanotubes presently being researched.

And it seems will be energy independent. Because they would build it near a lake, where they are developing algea and how to get energy from it.
    cdn1-www.webecoist.momtastic.com/.../...a-city.jpg

What Guys Said 9

• I think there will be "cleaner" buildings, in that they will use technology to be more green and enviromentally healthy, it's already starting. There will also no longer be taxi drivers, but self driving cars. I also think there will be free wifi internet access or it's equivalent.

• Mad max probably

• I think the world will be exactly the same, except a bit cleaner.

• Less ugly and more polluted.

• I think it'll still look the same

• planet will look the same, towns and cities a lot bigger and all of us will be 50 years older.

• nuclear wasteland, or exactly the same as it does now, with very minor improvements like roads that absorb water. and a few more new futuristic skyscrapers here and there

• Carbon fibery

• Broken and destroyed from nuclear fire, God willing.

What Girls Said 1

• Increased population and pollution. Other things too, but I am too lazy to look em up.