Most Recent Stupid Thing You've Done?

I just spilled Pepsi down my top and can feel it sitting there between my boobs because my bra won't let it go any lower and it's cold and tingly and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Why do I have to be weird about drinking from cans? Everytime a can gets low on drink I'll start trying to tip it onto my tongue or something stupid like that and half the time I will miss. I just missed. And now my boobs are cold.

What's the most recent stupid thing you've done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep a glass of water on my dresser at night so that I can take a cholesterol med at bedtime. Instead of my water, I had put soda in it, and in trying to reach for the glass, somehow I hooked my thumb inside and turned it upside down (almost flipping), spilling soda all over my slippers and the rug, all at 3 in the morning while everyone was asleep, had to find a towel in the bathroom that was crappy old to use to blot it up so there would be no stains, had to go to the sink in the kitchen and come back with soapy towels, finish wiping like crazy and depositing the dirties in the washing machine, all the while silently cursing and hoping the sounds wouldn' t wake up the rest of the house, all the while having to be super quick about all the motions. I was just born with natural talent this way. Two weeks before that I caught one of those belt loops men have on their pants in the part of the door shield around where the locking thing is (the metal goes into the recessed part when the door closes, it's outside of that and kind of curved), and walking away too fast, made a little 3-4 millimeter tear that my girlfriend had to sew up for me in the belt loop itself. The joys of Klutz-hood!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• No. Spilling your coke was not the stupidest thing you have done recently. Letting it sit there between your boobs and sitting down to type this question instead of getting it cleaned out of there is the stupidest thing you have done recently.

• I actually hate those cans, I can't drink from them unless I pour them in a glass.

I don't remember the stupidest thing I have done lately, I just cannot remember it at all.

• that is one of the funniest things i've heard.

mine would have to be trying to balance a can on the lip on the bottom of the can and spilling it on my lap. my nuts where cold for the next hour or so after that. you an i seem to have had similar misfortunes

• I just love how the Pepsi by passed my top completely in favour of sliding and resting between my boobs.
      Pepsi Creep alert!

Haha, at least I'm not alone in can mishaps!

• Pepsi next is 👌🏻

but yeah. trust the Pepsi to miss the shirt. i wish it would have missed my twins though. god i hate being unlucky sometimes

• Huh, wonder if you could use them like a bucket to carry liquid, that could be nifty.

The most recent stupid thing I've done was when I was trying to break up some branches out back, I was trying to break one in two and I swung it against a tree, but because it's a green piece it didn't snap, it just bounced in my hand tearing my hand up slightly.

Hurt a bit but I'm fine.

• Heh, that's actually funny. But no. Boob sweat is bad enough. I don't need Pepsi sweat to add.

That sounds like something I'd do. I remember getting excited as a kid because I found a long stick branch that was still green but not attached to a tree so I grabbed some of my dads fishing line and tied a weight to the line then tied the line to the branch with the weight hanging a few meters below. It was pretty good for practicing how to cast.

Sorry. Childhood memory that I don't regret sharing.

• Wet rag swiped between would clean ya up ya?

Nice story by the way.

• Walked into a shop asking about things because I thought I was in the shop next door then when they told me I was in the wrong shop I corrected them, then realised I was wrong.

• 😂 went on gag at 3 am when all the weirdos are awake

• I refused to go to a party I wanted to go to for no actual reason.

• Boob sweat cannot be half as bad as ball sweat

• I reckon it can be, just boob sweat is easier to rectify and it's nicer to watch a girl fix her boobs than a guy fix his balls.

• Ah, but is ass not a worthy subject?

• Yeah I guess so but better when not stuck in work

What Girls Said 3

• Telling my interviewer that my auntie is the president of the company i applied for

• it means he said hi... there's literally nothing more to it

• I went bowling and thought I had one more bowl to go but didn't it was the end of the set and i ended up hitting the bar that blocks the pins... I was on a date too 😳