Is Fanks an actual word? And Is ' I have a paper on monday' not included in American english?

So there was this weird girl calling every girl who didn't agree to her opinion on something 'whore' and' slut' and making horrible grammatical mistakes. When I stepped in and asked her to learn proper English first she said ," Fanks I will spell how I want" and went on saying Fankss Fanks all the time. Also when I said," Whatever I have a paper on Monday so I gtg" she said ," Ok go play with your paper" at first I was like ROFL but then I think it might not be included in American English.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she meant "thanks" and it is not a valid word.

• No I pointed it out to her and she said fankss I will spell how I want.

• Because she ain't givin' a shi- :P

• I think she was a retard... seemed like it.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm from England... and I'm posh as fuck. So let me help you out here. Fanks is slang for thanks. Also, that girl is being a huge sarcastic troll. I don't really understand your question? Of course a sentence won't be in the dictionary but all the words separately will...

• If that was the case when didn't she tell me herself?

• Not in that context. Franks is another term for Hotdogs.

What Girls Said 1

• no she's a moron and means thanks but likes to sound like an absolute idiot.