Would you rather be Kate Middleton or Kim Kardashian? Why?

Would you rather be Kate Middleton or Kim Kardasian? Why?

• Kate Middleton
    84% (36)83% (25)84% (61)Vote
  • Kim kardasian
    16% (7)17% (5)16% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Kate Middleton...
    she's worth more than Kartrashian
    she doesn't have to go to the plastic surgeon every month to maintain her "beauty"
    she doesn't have to prance around on TV selling her soul for money
    she has a better opportunity to do good in the world
    she has the respect of far more people

bottom line. Kate Middleton doesn't have to rely on superficial things to get through life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol thats a good question. but i find kate middleton has no life of her own, not really. she is a princess and that is a life that is put upon you. where as kim k is doing what she wants it might not be viewed favourably but people love to hate her and she makes money doing it.
    not to mention the pressures of being kate is just a lot. no one expects kim k to be anything but herself whereas kate middleton has to be a certain way allllll the time and has pressures kim k does not have at all in my view.

i won't talk about their looks cause it doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Kate Middleton: I had to google her and she's attractive and less well known. I wouldn't want to be Kim as there's just too much spotlight on her. I'd hate having that much publicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck would anyone want to be Kim Kardasian? Like how low does your self worth have to be to wish for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate is going to find herself in most history books from this point forward. Can't say that for Kim. I choose Kate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Middleton. Then I be royalty and as we all know when it's time for my farther in law Prince Charles to be king he's going to step aside for William to take over as king of England so in a way I would be the queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever would bring in less news spotlight, who's the least materialistic, and one who has more talent.

Am sure anything beats Kim K.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate... Kim is exegrating everything for me, not so charming tho...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Kate Middleton, she's much more beautiful and just a better person in general. And she's ROYALTY! 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I want be a princess or a duchess or whatever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate for sure.
    I think life would be way too stressful for me having to be married to a self proclaimed God and looking like a caricature if I was Kim tbh..

0|0
    0|0
  • neither really.
    Terrible lives both - probably because I despise stress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian. Being a political figure, you have to strive to be perfect or you will be judged terribly ( You also can't truly speak your mind ). We all know how Kim acts. So, it's not a shock to hear or see Kim do something that she is known for. Other than that I would love to be classy like Kate, but then again, we have no idea how she acts when she's not surrounded by people and cameras cx

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate. I would never want to be Kim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd rather be me but if I had to choose then Kate.

Dutchess >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fame whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate has class, Kim does not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Middleton

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your obsession with Kim Kardashian? I really must know...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so obvious lol.
    I rather be royalty

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate no question!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate, I like her style and overall look. Kim can be pretty I guess, but she is too much of an attention seeker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Middleton cause I wouldn't like to be a fat whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Middleton is gorgeous and successful and didn't use her body to get where she is today. So I would much rather be Kate. I don't respect Kim Kardasian because of the simple fact that she became famous due to family and sex tapes. To me, she took the easiest route possible and had very little effort doing anything. She had everything handed to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have some class

0|1
    0|0