When was the last time you visited your doctor?

I've been to see my doctor this morning (and they gave me the whole day off... yay!). More or less got a clean bill of health (A1C a bit high, but other than that, not to worry)

So I'm just curious when was the last time you saw the doctor and are you in good health?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 weeks ago.

• Are you healthy?

• Ah, as I am potentially too lazy (or enamored of potatoes) to properly diet to lower my a1c. Perhaps we should make a pact?

• What kind of pact? I'm not good with trying to start something on my own unless it's art and entertainment related. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• The only one I can remember was three and a half years where the doctor told me I had a blood clot and to go to the hospital. I'm sure I've been to one since then but I do remember.

• How did your hospital visit go?

• Wow. I wish for you a healthier tomorrow.

• Not the funnest experience ever lol

What Girls Said 11

• Lol, a regular doctor? Only God knows how long. BUT, I visited my psychiatrist just this week. I was not in good health, though...

• When I was sick quite a few months ago.

• It's been a couple months, but I will b going again before thr year is up :)

• 6 months I go once a year.

• How's your health?

• Perfect. My insurance makes me get a CBC every year and I run marathons. Other than seasonal allergies I can't complain.

• My friends run marathons, too. They run the L. A. Marathon, plus the one in Las Vegas.

• I don't know, probably last year when I had the worst sinus infection of my life.

• Yesterday :)

• I was there today actually. Got a EEG scan because of epilepsy.

• May I ask what kind of epilepsy?

• Can't remember what it's called but it's at least not grand mal. Since I have very few seizures.

• Few days ago to get a regulat check up :)

• About 2 weeks ago when I had an unexpected allergic reaction to god knows what

• Probably like 5 years ago or something, to talk about acne medication

• I think I pretty much went my whole twenties without seeing a doctor.

• Even when I went then it wasn't my actual GP as he was in the process of retiring, I never met him. I'm registered with a different practice now I'm at uni but I've never been. I'm just lucky to not have been very ill. There've been a couple of times I kind of felt like I maybe should go, like I had a cough that just wouldn't go away for about a month and a half. But I didn't really feel ill, it was just annoying, and I felt like I'd be wasting their time..

• It's been several months.
    I have to go back soon.

✌❤

What Guys Said 7

• Just this morning. Visited my GP because I was feeling a bit weak. Turns out I have lost more weight than I should have, and my haemoglobin count is low. So I have been prescribed some supplements. :(

• Get better, young man.

Something similar to me happened about a year ago.

• Sure dear sir, thanks a lot! It's due to extreme stress in both my professional and personal life. Hopefully, things should be fine soon! :)

• Like three weeks ago. Ick. And I have to go again in a month to run more tests.

Glad to hear you're in good health, man! It's great that you're taking care of yourself. :)

• Yesterday, some very painful tests in the clinic.

• 3 days ago my A1c is very high besides that I am in good shape

• My last appointment was a yearly checkup and blood works. Clean bill of health, too!

• About a week ago, week ago.

• Over 3 years. There's this lump in my pants that keeps growing when I watch women's volleyball. I should probably see a doctor, but I don't care.