When was the last time you visited your doctor?

I've been to see my doctor this morning (and they gave me the whole day off... yay!). More or less got a clean bill of health (A1C a bit high, but other than that, not to worry)

So I'm just curious when was the last time you saw the doctor and are you in good health?

1|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 weeks ago.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you healthy?

• Show All
    • Ah, as I am potentially too lazy (or enamored of potatoes) to properly diet to lower my a1c. Perhaps we should make a pact?

• What kind of pact? I'm not good with trying to start something on my own unless it's art and entertainment related. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• The only one I can remember was three and a half years where the doctor told me I had a blood clot and to go to the hospital. I'm sure I've been to one since then but I do remember.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did your hospital visit go?

• Show All
    • Wow. I wish for you a healthier tomorrow.

• Not the funnest experience ever lol

What Girls Said 11

• Lol, a regular doctor? Only God knows how long. BUT, I visited my psychiatrist just this week. I was not in good health, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was sick quite a few months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a couple months, but I will b going again before thr year is up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 months I go once a year.

0|0
    0|0
    • How's your health?

• Perfect. My insurance makes me get a CBC every year and I run marathons. Other than seasonal allergies I can't complain.

• My friends run marathons, too. They run the L. A. Marathon, plus the one in Las Vegas.

• I don't know, probably last year when I had the worst sinus infection of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was there today actually. Got a EEG scan because of epilepsy.

0|0
    0|0
    • May I ask what kind of epilepsy?

• Can't remember what it's called but it's at least not grand mal. Since I have very few seizures.

• Few days ago to get a regulat check up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • About 2 weeks ago when I had an unexpected allergic reaction to god knows what

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 5 years ago or something, to talk about acne medication

0|0
    0|0
    • I think I pretty much went my whole twenties without seeing a doctor.

• Even when I went then it wasn't my actual GP as he was in the process of retiring, I never met him. I'm registered with a different practice now I'm at uni but I've never been. I'm just lucky to not have been very ill. There've been a couple of times I kind of felt like I maybe should go, like I had a cough that just wouldn't go away for about a month and a half. But I didn't really feel ill, it was just annoying, and I felt like I'd be wasting their time..

• It's been several months.
    I have to go back soon.

✌❤

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Just this morning. Visited my GP because I was feeling a bit weak. Turns out I have lost more weight than I should have, and my haemoglobin count is low. So I have been prescribed some supplements. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Get better, young man.

Something similar to me happened about a year ago.

• Sure dear sir, thanks a lot! It's due to extreme stress in both my professional and personal life. Hopefully, things should be fine soon! :)

• Like three weeks ago. Ick. And I have to go again in a month to run more tests.

Glad to hear you're in good health, man! It's great that you're taking care of yourself. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, some very painful tests in the clinic.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 days ago my A1c is very high besides that I am in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • My last appointment was a yearly checkup and blood works. Clean bill of health, too!

0|0
    0|0
  • About a week ago, week ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 3 years. There's this lump in my pants that keeps growing when I watch women's volleyball. I should probably see a doctor, but I don't care.

0|0
    0|0