Why do people still believe in the official 9/11 inquest?

It was so obviously a cover up. How can one be so daft as to believe that 3 skyscrappers collapsed in such a manner?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure Bigfoot had something to do with it.

• Nah, pretty sure he helped make you.

• @juliaanita is that a trick question? Everyone knows bigfoots and the aliens have been conspiring for decades.

• and they brought down the towers. I am a true believer Aliens worked on the inside and bigfeet drove the planes.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be literally impossible for anyone to fly a plane at that altitude especially for a group of terrorists from the caves of Afghanistan.

• You are stupid. It is LITERALLY possible.

• I don't care about conspiracy theories... it's not worth my time... what are you exactly claiming happened? and what would the United States benefit from allowing this to happen? Getting drawn into a long and costly war in Afghanistan that benefits our country in no way? Please don't tell me it was all an indirect way of going to Iraq for oil...

What Girls Said 7

• Because it's easier to believe than accepting the fact that terrorism is an actual threat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FWtELWUS0

• ignorance is bliss. simple.

• I really don't know...

• To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know either.

On one hand I wonder why on Earth the US would attack, or facilitate an attack on their own people. But on the other, there are far too many inconsistencies...

• They would because your fuckin politicians look only at money and oil is money. This way they had an excuse to invade those countries and steal their oil. Believe it or not, its the truth.

• What would the U. S. have gained from that?

• What have they to lose... AD NAUSEUM!

• They wouldn't have gained anything, Nome Chomsky point out that they wouldn't have needed to fake an attack to invade a country, They'd just invade

• bush was responsible

• You are obviously one of those crackpot conspiracy theorist. You have no sense at all

• I don't necessarily believe 3 planes were hijacked. I only feel bad for the families who lost loved ones.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

If you don't think it was blown up by terrorists in hijacked planes, you are stupid...

• You haven't studied the subject then, beyond watching the news.

• And your stupid... You act like you've done calculations on how much a plane could or could not take down a building...

• Great, FANTASTIC.

You've lost the argument, now you're resorting to mum insults. *slow clap*

• Agreed. There is so much more to it. Unfortunately we'll never know the full story, or who exactly planted the explosives to bring the towers down.

• Yup, we never will. We're supposed to sit back with this utter tosh of an "official" statement...

I've always questioned it.

• Yup. It's this simple: those that have spent time outside if watching news to study it realize there's so much more to it we'll never know.

Those that just watch the news (or less even), believe what they are spoon fed.

• When you repeat a lie enough it becomes truth.

• I suppose you think skyscrapers are designed to take a hit from a fully fueled modern passenger jet lol.

• I can argue against that, and I can argue against the fact the buildings collapsed and freefall speed.

This is a never ending argument.

• @Asker the world trade center towers had almost no internal structural support. The structure was in the skin of the buildings. So a large object like the top section of the building falling would face virtually no resistance, hence free fall speeds. You obviously don't know the first thing about skyscraper design and structure, but from someone like you I wouldn't expect you to know anything about virtually anything.

• The skin?

You think these kinds of skyscrappers have skin support and that's it? LOLOLOL

It had a whole internal support system!!

www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/fig3.gif

• So America could find any reason to enter Iraq and to start hate in Muslims in general

• They never heard of Operation Northwoods...

• Planes fucking crashed into them, of course they went down.

• First time in history. According to report, the WTCs were supposed to withstand it.

• Yeah and the titanic was supposed to be able to withstand icebergs.
      Planes go five hundred miles and hour, and are made if metal.

• Because it's the truth? You think that the government could keep a secret that big?

• Of course they could. They pretty much have unlimited resources.

• What do you mean?

• Ever heard of CIA or nsa. Their whole business is secret keeping

• The twins are now one.

• This was a weird message I received... I didn't make this up.

• The invasion of Iraq was to recover the remaining Sumerian Tablets for the powers that be.

• The Sumerian Tablets are just copies of another original text.

• It's not "obviously" a cover up, read the counter arguments to all your Alex Jones nonsense.

• I don't care for Alex Jones and his nut heads... I care about the familes of the deceased who asked the questions and the engineers with years and years of experience who qustioned the official story.

• It's not all Alex Jones. Look up David Ray Griffin and Stephen Jones for example, both are professors.