Ever look at someone and just think "god you are so gorgeous it hurts"?

Like legitimately like lovey dovey thought they were gorgeous not just general gorgeousness

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Every Monday through Friday when my coworker comes in. She is so fucking hot that I can't even really fantasize about her because that would be like soiling perfection.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I'm looking forward to doing so when I see @MissNowhere

2|0
    0|0
  • Every morning... when I look at the bathroom mirror xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I look in the mirror. JK I'm ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she is the most beautiful girl i ever seen live. My entire body shakes whenever I get close to her, I've seen models but nothing like that happened as with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go out down town a lot, so it would take an extreme beauty...

I probably run into it once or twice per week...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. So much yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss all the fucking time haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but almost never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never, no person is attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well, with a handsome or hot guy, yes I do. Like, it does hurt. Especially since you know you can't have that person. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I know what I like in a guy appearance wise and when I see a guy that checks all the boxes on my list it hits me in the feels lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I have but not drop dead AAA... lol unless its anime! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss there's one guy in my life like that rn and sometimes when he smiles it kills me. He's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! Like I would just be in the middle of a conversation with someome and I actually stop to look at them and realize how beautiful they are. Sometimes I wind up blurting it out. Many people are absolutely stunning and they don't even realize it. It's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • At Someone My Food yeah lol 😊 Why you so delicious ;) .

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm not really. But I've seen people sk gorgeous that it hurts because they're dumb

0|0
    0|0