What do you think of the name Adele?

Does it sound sexy? Classy? Attractive?
If a young and attractive girl was called Adele, do you think it'd suit her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like as in the singer, Adele?

• yeah :'(

• It's not bad, not my preference, but it's not bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a terribly chic name, especially with the proper French spelling (Adèle).

• My name is actually Adelaid, but I go by Adele (with the accent but i don't have any accents in my comp). I was wondering if it didn't sound old though

• I like Adelaid (e) a lot, actually.

What Guys Said 3

• I like it but it gives me bad memories of a bad experience I had with a woman named Adele.

• The r'NB singer and the British singer

• will she grow up to be fat and complain about a break up that happened 5 years ago?

What Girls Said 4

• All I can think about is the singer.

• That name suits no one, not even the singer.

• It sounds fat, with loads of fat rolls and a weird hairdo.

• I like the name Adele but I used to think it sounded like an old lady name but then you hear the singer Adele with this name and now I see it so a common name but the only thing is I don't know how it was sound with a last name attached to it because her name is just her First name Adele and nothing else well in the public eye anyways, of course she has a last name but I don't know it personally😅.