Girls, I'm sort of intimidated to talk to very attractive females how do I get rid of this fear and shyness :/?

Don't want to pursue what I think is less attractive females nor do I want to lower my standards but how can I successfully land an attractive female (one of whom is a stranger or even one I do know)? What steps should I take? How should I approach and in what manner? And what should I start off saying?

2

What Girls Said 2

• As cliche as it is I would be myself. It sounds like you referring to women who you consider out of your league per say. Just be yourself a guy who is confident and comfortable as himself are more attractive than a guy who is trying to hard and faking it. If your worried about being awkward because she is pretty, just focus on her personality because that's what's really important and if you have to remind yourself that some girls go for the more shy type anyway lol. Don't treat a girl different because of her looks, just talk to her like you would a friend, be polite (try not to ogle and stare) and respectful. Good luck!

• There's no specific thing for you to say, just approach with confidence and start conversation. However, asking for whatever type of info is always a good way to get somebody's attention.