Is this bad that I'm this way?

Is it bad that when I'm dating a guy and a girl just looks at him a little I will threaten her because that's my job to give him attention and get attention from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be delighted. Protectiveness and possessiveness are both expressions of love. So as long as she doesn't become angry or aggressive with ME, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

• I like to bite guys necks but as long as he's good I won't beat him up or have another guy do it for me😊

• See that type of attitude would turn me off though. She isn't going to reward me and punish me on my behavior. I don't like being controlled, as I'm a very dominant person. But you may find some submissive guy someday who will be into that.

• See I just know how it will be and so if he doesn't like it get the fuck out😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yeah. That's bad... You're going to turn into this girl wanting to run around kill people. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1746575-my-girlfriend-threatened-to-kill-me

It's important to have a variety of social relationships with all genders. People can *look* and even *talk* to your boyfriend without wanting in his pants. Just like you can have friends who don't want to be romantically involved with you.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, that shows sever insecurities on your part. It shows that you feel threatend by her and that you don't trust him, most likely because you think less of yourself.

• Yeah that's bad... Maybe a better approach if you want to make sure she knows that he isn't available would be just touch him or put your arm around him, put your hand on his leg and smile at him so she sees.

• Or just start making put with him and moves his hands on my ass or my chest

• hahaha! so funny :-) It probably drives him WILD.

• Trust me he wishes he could get me naked

• Guys will think it cute the first few times but will tire of it later. No one likes a girl who makes a scene over a look. I don't

• Yes. You need to calm down.

• It might be cute at first. After that... sorry, but... I would be kind of scared.

• Good I'm a very scary person and I know lots of secrets

• don't get mad at her! Just let her see you put your tongue in your boyfriends mouth!

• Puts his hands on my ass or my big chest

• yes! I'd go for the combo.. one hand on each! now its a win win situation

• It's alright. I like girls like that :P

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, honey. Everything you're doing right now, do the opposite, because what you're doing is crazy.

• Thanks my life goal is to be called crazy

• Goal achieved, darling. Maybe try something a little more challenging and mentally stimulating.

• My other goal is to steal a donut truck so on the news cops will be chasing a donut truck😂😂

• It's not the most mature way to portray yourself.

• You're overreacting by far.