Which is better as a pet?

• Cat
  • Fish
  • Horse
  • Dog
Comment for birds !!
Comment for any other animal this poll might have missed too

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats can be awesome. They can be just as loving, kind, loyal and caring as a dog can. Anyone that says they can't be does not understand cats and how to treat them. Sure you can get some cats that are jerks to but you can also get just as many dogs that are real jerks to. Cats get a bad name in society that they don't deserve. The advantages of cats over dogs is they burry their poop so you won't step in it when you walk out of the house, cats don't HAVE to go on walks everyday, they have much softer fur than a dog does, they are also much cleaner animals to have in your house and to let sleep on your bed than a dog is and they are much less work than a dog but at the same time a cat can still be just as awesome as a dog can be.

• Majority of dogs like that only get that way from bad owners not giving their animal the necessary attention. Many cats are just born that way

• @rjroy3 All cats I have seen have been nice and kind animals. It really is not that hard at all to win a cats soft and nice side just many people it is hard but it really is not.

Most Helpful Girl

• what the fuck is bird option?> I hate hate this poll!

• The only problem with birds is they will sit on your shoulder, chew your jewelry, and poop on you. But they are pretty nice otherwise.

• you are only 20. How can you feel so old?

• @Red_Arrow I don't know! I already got back promblems and my knee hurt when I run! I lose my memory at times. And i am never around ppls my age and i kinda look like my grandma!

What Guys Said 15

• Dogs!!! Definitely dogs.
    www.facebook.com/.../

• Dog.. forever and always.
    My bitch always has my back. ❤

• 1|0
  • Torn between cat and a horse :)

• I love cats and pussy :)

• You forgot tigers

• Dogs are more affectionate and loyal in general, while cats and fish are easier to take care of, so it depends on what you prioritize more. I personally prefer dogs.

• Never seen a fish atack an intruder. haha

• Guess it depends on what you want in a pet. I say dogs are better pets. There's a reason humans and dogs are naturally inclined to be friends. Even stray dogs befriend humans all on their own

• I voted fish, since then I can just keep it in a bowl.

Easy maintenance pets if any. Besides, all those other animals should have a lot of space, more then most people have, other then maybe the cat.

• Cats. They're way too boss lol. This cat didn't give a crap. He was probably like "Ahh he'll be alright" The cat wasn't like "wth was that" haha

https://youtu.be/5hjpSZovWIU

• I like sweet dogs and diabolical cats. :)

• My favourite pets are White Walkers! They are so cute when they reanimate the dead :3 Just kidding I love dogs and prefer them over any other kind of pet :)

• Buy an ostrich, name it Chucky and then make money selling Chucky eggs.

• Snakes are better

What Girls Said 11

• HORSES.

Absolutely 100% no contest.

There is no greater bond than that between a rider and their mount.

I have a horse. I would like to introduce you to the light of my life, the one and only Mr. Sonny Jack.

i1273.photobucket.com/.../...314_n_zps2e0b54a9.jpg

Like seriously, how much more adorable can you get?
    i1273.photobucket.com/.../...403_n_zpsb83748db.jpg

And this guy's name is Nick. He's my sister's. He's pretty cool but nowhere near as awesome as Sonny :p
    i1273.photobucket.com/.../...397_n_zps82d3a6c2.jpg

They're expensive but they're totally worth every penny. :) <3

i1273.photobucket.com/.../..._0001_zps1fb39ff2.jpg

So um... yeah. Horses are the best.

• DOG DOG DOG!!! I love dogs, they're the absolute best.

• I love dogs, birds, and fish the most from that list. Cats are great, too, but not for me since I'm super allergic to them. Horses would be fun, but they require so much space and maintenance.

• Rabbit 🐰 lol

• OMG I LOVE HORSES! and cats... but I would totally keep my horses!! there amazing

• Horse, I like riding :)

• I like horses ;)

• a man.
    ...
    ...

• Dolphins are cool

• Oh fuck, clicked on cat by accident. Dogs are the best pets.

• I had fish but I just didn't feel anything. It was just there, swimming. Nothing else.

Once it watched a movie with me but I don't know. Lol.

So I go with cats.

✌❤