I'm originally from New York but I've moved to Georgia a few years ago, and I've said "soda" all my life. A friend of mine who's from Ohio says it's "pop", and our other friend who was born and raised in Georgia calls all types of soda "Coke". I know there are a few weirdlings out there who call it "soda-pop" so I'm including it too. Which one do you think it is?
>o > It's soda...
- Soda39% (9)44% (12)42% (21)Vote
- Pop30% (7)22% (6)26% (13)Vote
- Coke9% (2)15% (4)12% (6)Vote
- I'm that weirdo who calls it "soda-pop".4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- I'm not from the U. S. (Feel free to put down what you call soda where you're from.)18% (4)15% (4)16% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
'Round these parts, us cockney gangsters call it fizzy-drink
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Lol, funny story. I was ordering a slice of pizza and the next customer in line asked for a "pie". The cashier was confused and was like "What? A pie?". Meanwhile the customer is getting mad that the cashier doesn't know what he's talking about. I had to step in and explain that he wanted a whole pizza.1