Why do black guys only like me when I say I dont like black guys?

Im actually a black girl who LOVES black guys. (Nothing like em). I just said i didn't like black guys because they said they didn't like black girls. They was talking about how we're ugly and stuff and my friend whispered "do you hear them" and i said loud, "LOL. I only like white boys." Then they started calling me a wench and self hater. They have been asking me all day why I dont like them and stuff.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't like to feel rejected and they want to win over your acceptance. I know if a girl said she didn't like white guys I'd try to make her see that we aren't all the same and some of us respect and see the beauty in all ethnic backgrounds.

I will say that I've never been rejected for being white before.. I don't think that happens too often. Heterosexual white male privilege at its finest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because there are quite a few black guys out there who can be hypocrites.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• can't say anything better than what has already been said... i learned to counter that since high school though.

0|0
    0|0
  • All people enjoy a challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • Because now you're hard to get. Guys like a challenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because they're asking why you don't like them doesn't mean they like you. They are curious, they wanna know about themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get some vanilla

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They can't handle now that the shoes on the other foot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are hypocrites
    Also I do not like white guys anymore and when I verbally point that out white guys like me more, it makes no sense

0|0
    0|0