Quite teenagers are the ones to go crazy when they grow up?

I remember being told this quite a few times when I was younger. The quite/innocent teenagers are the ones who lose their minds the most once they grow up and they try to catch up on the things they didn't do when younger, while the other "wilder" ex-teenagers use their experience and become more mature.
Do you agree with this?

• Not true at all
  • Usually not true
  • Usually true
  • Absolutely true

Most Helpful Guy

• never thought about it but sounds quite logical lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I've actually noticed that. I've also noticed that super sheltered kids ususially end up acting out when they get older.

What Guys Said 9

• probably true in some cases but not true in the majority of cases

• Not true, I'm still very quiet :P

• This has some truth to it. I knew some people that were some wild rebellious teens, in their adult years in college and beyond they were more composed. Why? Because they have "seen it all before".

• Omg, people tell me that all the time

• Lol, all my friends used to tell me that xD I ain't gonna lie now for the last year I do have some "rebellious" temptations xD

• It depends, on average yes its true. If you feel suffocated then of course you'll break out of your shell later on. Anyways life is about experiences and without them, you wouldn't be living much

• Yup definitely some truth to it. Thankfully I was a sweet balanced teen.

• so do you see Asians growing up to become pyschos? we grow up and become scucessful

silence is a sign of intelligence.

• Yes I do. I'm just now starting to have fun in life.

• Im quiet but already mature

What Girls Said 10

• That's assuming that everyone who is quiet and shy in high school was repressed by their parents or whatever. Most quiet and shy people are just introverted.

• I don't think so... I might look quite but I sure hell ain't! I am a mix of gud and bad always have been!

• I hate it when certain people are put in a box. I was the quiet teenager and I turned out just fine. I didn't go "wild" because I had no interest in the things the wilder teens were doing.

• uhhhhhhhh..

• Nope, all the quiet girls I met in elementary are the same boring shit.
    The crazy ones are crazier now 😉

• Haha yeah I'm that boring quite ex-teenager, but I'm having some rebellious temptations now xD

• hAHHAha don't be sorry LMAO xD I'm saying that I am boring, I need to do some crazy stuff, teach me? XD :p

• Not boring at all, you're a very interesting lady!

You're perfect the way you are honey, I'm screwed... Didn't you see my question? XD I want to sleep with 195 different people... You don't want that for your life!

• It's situational. If you let others drive you crazy you will be driven crazy either way. It's all about balancing work, bills, school, relationships, etc. it's different for everyone

• I did things, I just didn't get caught :D

• I don't think so.

• One of my friends is really quiet and super obedient to her strict mom. Like she never has that teen spirit she's like a little petite princess! Ugh she needs to learn what fun is before she goes crazy in college!

• In my case it is not true. I used to be the "adult chid", I've always been very mature for my age, I used to be (and still kinda am) quiet, I always knew what I want in life and always worked hard for all I've achieved so far.