Democrats... Why do you feel workers have to pay for your existence?

Why do you feel others need to pay for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I mean it's better than spending all our tax money on unnecessary wars.

• I don't know... What war is unbessary... Weren't too may peop, e that did not want Bin Laden's flesh after 911. Iraq was a success until Obama...

• @JoeCensored... Can't answer you there. Gaddafi wasn't exactly a saint... Libya is small potatoes though

• Sad... That becoming a useful member of society is so foreign to you, that your have to compare yourself to Middleeatern aid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought democrats felt the rich should pay for the poor and that doing well for yourself is not allowed. lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Hey you, Republican hedge fund manager! You make $1 billion dollars per year - that's over $31.70 each second, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That's:
    $2,739,726.02 you make each day.
    $114,155.25 you make each hour (talk about a minimum wage! - you even make that when you're sleeping!)
    $1902.59 every single minute.
    You get up, go to bathroom, stand up in at the urinal paying the rent on your Venti, shake your johnson, wash you hands and - boom - you just made $4000 for taking a piss.
    Overnight while sleeping, you made $913,242.01. That's right, while you slept you made almost $1 million dollars. Those people making minimum wage wish they could get paid to sleep. Speaking of minimum wage, that $114,155.25 you made this past hour... If that was the yearly income of a upper middle class person working 2080 hours a year, that'd be $54.88 per hour; quite a bit above the "minimum wage" that you are complaining about that, if raised will "cost jobs". It's obvious that, if you were taxed more fairly - say at 50% - then you're only making about $57000 an hour (each and every hour, by the way). So, instead of making a billion ($1,000,000,000.00) a year, you net $500,000,000. At 2080 hours for a full-time job, that's $240384.62 per hour which sure would go nicely towards funding 20,000 full-time jobs paying a little over $12/hour.

So, answer me this Republicans: Why do you feel workers have to pay for your existence?

• your argument is weak and not realistic... A entry level minimum wage worker will not work at mimimim wage long if he shows up on time, and has a good attitude. A lackluster fellow but intelligence grew up 3 doors from me. He worked at Wendy's in highschool. He never got a college degree but always showed up on time, and has a can do attitude. He makes well over 100,000 a year.

Why should your lazy ass get a handout? Many organ donation should be on the forefront of your mind?

• So people with more money donate more? That's common sense, right?

What do you feel you deserve $$$. From someone else's parents that they made and lie, oh paid 40% taxes in prior?

Seriously, be a fucking man!

• Sad hing is there is so little accuracy in ABC's comments... He just trying to rationalize being a big time schmuck

• I don't know. Ask all the Corporations who use tax loopholes and still gain tax refunds. Ask the CEOs with off shore bank accounts who hoard billions of dollars without contributing anything meaningful.

Access to basic necessities should be a human life. I mean it's not like I CHOSE to live on this planet. Not to mention the fact of all the copious amounts of waste, from unused gadgets to food gone to waste. Or how about the fact that we have enough houses that each homeless person could actually have 2 or 3 if blatantly given without charge.

If you can't understand how asinine this society's economic structure is you're delusional.

• Because sitting on the couch is hard work, and something about social justice. I don't know really but if workers don't give me free money how am I supposed to afford my weed? This question is racist!

• Grow it yourself. If you aren't going to do anything productive, you might as well be Stoned!

• @Asker they are always claiming racism to shut down discussion.

• Lol... Haha

• We don't. Only stupid people would go to such an extreme, There are idiots in every party. Is your next question going to be about false wars or corporate welfare?

• I did enjoy your fake Wendy's story lol

• Don't you know, it's the party of enablers.