Help with sudden acne scars?

Hi! I really need some help. Let me start off by saying that I have never had any issues with acne or acne scars in my life. I would get a few pimples here and there, but they would go away in a few days and leave no trace. However, I have noticed that these past few months, my skin has just suddenly been getting these red scars after EVERY SINGLE pimple I get! So every time I get a pimple I get a scar and they keep piling up to the point that even though I don't have a single zit on my face right now, it looks like I have a breakout because I have red circles where the pimples used to be.

They are flat and you can't feel them, but you can see them and I still have the same ones from months ago. I've also ran track and field for many many years, so I sometimes get a couple of pimples on my back from the sweat. And around the same time that I started getting acne scars on my face, I noticed that I was also getting scars on my back after the pimples went away. And this has never happened to me before! If it helps, I usually get a few small pimples on my chin, a lot of my cheeks, and none anywhere else. I'm at my wit's end so if anyone has any idea why this might be suddenly happening, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Drink a lot of water
    Wash your face with cold water.
    See if you are lacking in some vitamins.
    I don't know what else to say. Take shower everyday and end the shower with cold water.