Does smoke give you a headache?

I don't know if this is weird or not but smoke gives an awful headache. Like if someone is smoking next to me or walks by me smelling of cigarettes I will get a head splitting headache. This goes for campfires to. Just want to know if this weird or normal because I know a lot of people that love going to bonfires and I could never do that because I would get a headache.

Most Helpful Guy

• I seriously hold my breath when I walk past smokers. I like to take care of my body :)

Most Helpful Girl

• cigarette smoke, yeah. any other kind doesn't bother me that much.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't get a headache but I do always hold my breath in a very obvious way and cough so loud that everyone realises it's just to get attention. Especially when people smoke next to kids.

• Cigarette smoke does, I'm allergic to though.

What Girls Said 2

• I have an allergy to smoke in general that makes me foggy and affects my breathing. It could be a chemical intolerance or an actual allergy in your case.

• I don't get headaches from it, but I do hate it. If someone that even smells like smoke comes near me, I have to walk away where the air is clean. Can't do it. Campfire smoke isn't as bad, but I have to move when the wind blows it my direction.