How often do you hang out with your friends?

During the fall school semester I only hang out with a couple of friends a few times and that's it.

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• it's sad but i hang out with them like once a fortnight as a larger group. in 2's or 3's can be twice a week roughly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Way more often than I do lol. My friend goes to North Dakota college and rarely comes back, my other friend goes to the university of Minnesota now so I only see him during the summer or winter break. And my other friend joined the coast guard so I only see him twice a year when he takes his two week break. And my other friend lives on the same street as me but he rarely ever wants to do anything lol

• Show All
    • Did you actually save it? Lol

• yeah i did!

What Girls Said 9

• I have like 4 good friends. The one I talk to most is going to a school like five states away and we just talk on Skype lol... my friends that are here I see maybe once or twice a month during the semester. I don't mind being alone though. I prefer it to constantly being social.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, last year I hung out with my friends almost every weekend, but I was going through something for a while and stopped hanging out with everyone I knew. I am starting to hang out with people again though. I just did last night. I also Skype with some my best friends every night practically because they live an hour from me so I can't hang out with them in person much. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice a month or something, we go up to the open road and ride on our motorbikes and do a pit stop to enjoy some food at a cafe/bar. Or BBQ at one of their houses.

With the girls? Not so much, they all have boyfriends and one of my friends' got engaged, so I don't they are all settling down and wanting a family I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends sometimes several times a week some other times only once every couple of months

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times a week. Sometimes more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a lot ahah! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually once or twice a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not met them for quite a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon what schedule people have

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Very rarely. I usually hang out by myself, or occasionally with my younger brother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hang out with different friends at school than outside... I have my skater and music friends outside and my annoying "always try to be best friends" friends at school.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have any

0|0
    0|0
  • almost never

I miss highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they bring some beer.

0|0
    0|0