Hey guys! What are your plans for December?

Gonna see the fam? Spend a few days with a special someone? Take a long overdue but needed R&R? Or are you spending it in another country? 😮😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Going back to Spain after one year, 2 weeks for Christmas, that's it.

• Awesome! That's not just a that's it 😝 that's huge! I hope you enjoy your time with your fam in Spain

• That's true. They are beautiful :). I won't outright say you're wrong but I know I'll look decent for once 😊

• OMG TAKE ME. 😭😭😭

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'm actually really excited for this holiday season! It's going to be the first time that I won't be spending it with family since I moved to a new country. I'm going to spend it with friends :).

• November hasn't even gotten here, so what will be going on in December is not one of my main concerns.

• Time to head down to the holiday home with some friends and have a good time at the beach.

(December is in mid summer for New Zealand)

• my brother is coming to visit and there's a chance that the infiniti g37 in my drive way becomes MINE oh please let it happen...

• Family is dead, friends are nonexistent.
    I just wish people would stop talking about celebrating their shit.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm going to spend some much needed relaxation time along with spending the holiday with my family. I'm really looking forward to it!

• Im not sure yet. Well I do know that Im gonna have a lot of free time on my hands (with school being out) so Im gonna probably watch a whole season of one of my favorite shows in like 2 days lol

• I'm gonna spend some much needed time with that special someone. Thinking about a week in Destin Florida.

• I'm going down to Sydney for two weeks so see some of my mothers family and spend Christmas with them. Then seeing the fireworks at the Sydney harbour for new years! I'm so excited.

• Fireworks and family 😊 Sounds like something to look really forward to 😁. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

• I'm tryna take time off from work and chill

• Bolivia and Brazil for me😎😎 wohooooo