What age were you the first time you honestly got drunk off your ass?

And did you get a killer hangover to compleete the experience?

*complete

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 15. Very rarely did I ever get hangovers. I was cursed that way. A hangover is your bodies way of saying alcohol is bad for you. I guess my body skipped school the day it was taught.

What Girls Said 7

• I've never gotten drunk off my ass.

• i've never been drunk yet actually, which surprises heaps of people considering I'm aussie :P

• I haven't!

• Sometime during HS I would assume. I don't know, I don't remember the majority of that time actually. And no. I don't get hangovers. If anything, heavy drinking makes me wake up earlier and more alert.

• Never heard of that before.

• Wait. That may just be part of the more alert thing. Cuz I usually wake up around 12 or 1 but after nights like that I wake up around 6-8ish. So Idk? Don't usually analyze why this happens, I'm just glad I have another way to get me to work and school on time. :\

• Whatever works for you! :)

• Thirteen (I know I was too young). I felt like I was going to day (because of the hangover).

• I think i was 17 .

• I am usually very sober but if you considering being drunk throwing out 20.

• I first got drunk enough to puke at 12, it was spewing nothing but a strait like of beer foam!

Damn that hot Milwaukees best lol

• yes I can control it just one can or so.

• Then you are a-ok :)

What Guys Said 10

• 17... I was mixing stuff with gin. I got wasted and the next day I wanted to kill myself

• Age 20 at a HUGE family Christmas party. It wasn't pretty. I pretty much slept all day the next day, and I said "never again!!!"

• 16. i don't drink, though and haven't really been a fan. it was a drinking contest/bet so i got fairly drunk... but i won. and no, i have never gotten a hangover or thrown up.

• Never. Never been much of a drinker.

• I have never been drunk

• I don't think It's something smart to do.

• Never have. I drink so slow my liver is faster.

• 19. I threw up my Tex Mexican Food all over the place. That was very fun I guess.

• 15 only cause they were the nasty 40oz

• I've only gotten drunk the start of this year and I'm 21. But I didn't drink to the point where I woke up with a mad hangover.